Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, love is like a friendship caught on fire, seeking a friend for the end of the world,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pushpa Rai...

mute video

Celeste Wedd

mute video

Suryakanta

Friendship Quotes #friendshipquotes #friendshipquote

read more
mute video

Akthari Begum

Friend is friend.
With friend Mood is good
Friend is precious 
Friend is friend. #HappyfriendshipDay
#yqfriendshipday#quotefriendshipday#friendshipquote

Pushpa Rai...

mute video

achcha safar

#friendzone #friendshipquote ese hi krte ho.. Mujhe pata chal gya ab😄

read more
Jaane anjaane .. 
Vo humse badla bhi yun liya krte h 
Dekh kr bhi hame.. 
Nazar humse fer liya krte h #friendzone #friendshipquote ese hi krte ho.. Mujhe pata chal gya ab😄

Anjali Dwivedi

क्या फायदा ऐसे रिश्तों का जो वक़्त पर काम ना आ सकें, 
क्या फायदा ऐसी दोस्ती का जो दोस्त का साथ ना निभा सके, 
क्या फायदा ऐसे प्यार का जिसको यार की कद्र तक ना हो,
क्या फायदा ऐसे रास्तों का जो मंजिल तक ना पहुंचा सकें। #yqquotes #yqhindi #friends #friendshipquote #justathought #justforfun #lifequotes #people

Devendradatt yadav

#true friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light. #friendshipquote #friendsforlife #happyfriendshipday #yqthoughts #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi

read more
Is friendship is miracle? Ya miracle,
It dwells the way down deep in the heart and soul.
I don't know how but it just happens soulfully,
And that friends are source that provides sunlight to the soul.
It always inspires inspiration, motivation and encourages joy.
It always push you towards success and preserve you from all the storms of life.
It's the special gift from God which allows to open one's heart.
And it's to enjoy till the end of time. #true friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
#friendshipquote #friendsforlife #happyfriendshipday #yqthoughts #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi

Aamir Qais AnZar

Dosti uss Currency note ki tarah hai.. Jo hoti tou kagaz ki hai per kimat bearer hi jaanta hai. OnlyWithFriends #Currency #kimat #valuepeople #dostikarishta ##बचपनकेदोस्त LifeWithOutFriends #friendshipquote #kagaziishq #Bearer

read more
Dosti...
Currency note ki tarah hai. 
jo hoti toh kagaz ki hai per 
kimat bearer hi jaanta hai. Dosti uss Currency note ki tarah hai.. Jo hoti tou kagaz ki hai per kimat bearer hi jaanta hai.
OnlyWithFriends #Currency #kimat #ValuePeople #dostikarishta ##बचपनकेदोस्त LifeWithOutFriends #friendshipQuote #kagaziIshq #Bearer

Short And Sweet Blog

FriendShip Goal 😍 Heart Touching Video | Best New Whatsapp Status | Anupama Arya #Friendship #friendshipGoals #friendshipstatus #friendshipvideos #friendshipquote #Friendshiplove #Life

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification