Best something Stories

• 325 Followers
  • 4105 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best something Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about something Quotes, something Shayari, something Videos, something Poem and something WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Love isn't something you
 find. 
Love is something that
 finds you 

Poonam

love

6 Love
0 Comment
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing

4 Love
0 Comment
i will asked , when you meet me
why are u spend my time, without doing any wrong about you,
do something if you can ..
 take your life in a route,  and do something energetically for her.. and achieve your skills day by day 
 i will pray for you...

2 Love
0 Comment
बुरी खबर को ज़िन्दगी के हसीं लम्हों से निकालो ना।
 दूरियों में ना सही नज़दीकियों में मुझको पालो ना।।

Something Something 💐💐💐

18 Love
1 Comment
Don't you think ICC Cricket World Cup is getting boring as most of the matches is cancelled due to rain?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Yes, absolutely

No other World Cup has so many matches washed out due to rain and England has staged most World Cup.

Whatever the reason this time, ICC is not that serious about this issue

It's not totally ICC's issue, it's a ECB issue as well

Oh! Who is going to tell ECB?

They are typical British, they know best

Now, seriously let's dissect this whole issue.

English weather prediction is best in the world so everyone including ICC and ECB knew what exactly is going to happen.

My question is why they didn't do something about this?

They are basically sitting behind and doing absolutely nothing and letting important World Cup matches getting washed out

This should be very embarrassing for ECB

But the question is do they even care?

Because I don't think that they (ECB official) are serious about cricket

Unless of course it is ashes and county cricket

These people are delutional bunch of fat ass official, living in air conditioning room and thinking they know best. Ideal example is MCC

These people are responsible for cricket having such a bad reputation in other European countries

But did they do anything about that?

No, hey ashes is going to come or some body is transferring from Glamorgan to Sussex would be prime concern for them

I have three words for this- Fuck You ECB

ECB have plenty of money, they could have hired more groundsmen to cover the whole ground, they could have shade something with the whole ground so that rain cannot come down on ground directly

Every ground in England has a very good drainage system and soil under the upper layer of the ground is actually sand dust which means water won't get soaked in the ground

If ECB did something like the above mentioned points then rain wouldn't have been spoilt sports like this. A short match could have happened

But no English former cricketers are trying to come up with excuse that rain was happening for the past few days and so nothing could have been done

Boohoo!! As if rain in a new thing in England

If there is will then there is a way and that's exactly my point, ECB official just don't care that much or take it seriously

Fuck You ECB

Fuck You ICC

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

2 Love
0 Comment