tags

Best something Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best something Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about write something online, type something online, f you love something set it free.

• 558 Followers
  • 4422 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Impossible Journey quotes"

Impossible Journey quotes

#ImpossibleJourney #hide #Morning #shine 🌅🆒✨
The secret of the hope always lies in the new upcoming layers of the sunlight, now make the rules of meeting with the sun in the early morning & break any of the previous unforgettable experience of mourning! 🆒💓

It is a good intention to impress none, not everyone is waiting for your lesson, but even your thoughts appear for something to repair. Think about what it could be?

Your own creation of thought is responsible to pay what it demands within you, except fictional. If you say something wrong to me, either I throw back to you or I'll absorb without any response, but I can do one thing more, that's the case of positive transformation, according to my receiving intention.
If it's about funny, it's too majestic & feeling sunny, but if you willing to spread your depression, it's something hectic expression, that could be radiated in larger scale or places, if you unable to transform into dilute to eventually dilapidated, then after distributing your own energy will back to you after completing its own orbit.

Before expecting any great things from you, think first where it could be appropriate to experiment. Unless you'll do some good things to others, how others will know about you, expect nothing from anyone, but the ones who within, to gain respect for you. It's good that you can't feel everything, once you'll start to feel your own vibration; you will have no questions to ask. 🤔

It's good to guess something beyond your expectation, but it's better when you try to feel everything within, even when its taste bitter. Blooming like a flower. 🌻✨

🎼•✨°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°✨•🎼
#Break #givepoem #Pattern #Preview #Life #ontime⏳ #theunforgettable 🕵️💌👨‍💻🆓🕉️💢🚾🆒✨🌌🎆🎹🌅

14 Love

"THE MYSTERY GIRL The time has come .. for feather to fly on the wings of the imagination Part of her mystery Is how she is calm In the storm and Anxious in the quiet Something was different Not her eyes Not her looks Aura tha she had Radiated a pleasant light Her innocence Her gentle mannerism Her melodious voice Had magic Don't blame me I was hypotised By her mere presence For it locked preference Yes she is dam mysterious girl She herself dont knw who she is She wants to say something Bt she is afraid She don't want to show to world Dats y she is amazing Her best part is She wants to make everyone happy But she don't want to make herself Her longs hairs Thick like dark clouds Her femine Beauty An eastern damsel His eyelashes bows Her eyes shining Smile divine😍😍 ‘"

THE MYSTERY GIRL
The time has come ..
for feather to fly 
on the wings of the imagination
Part of her mystery
Is how she is calm
In the storm and
Anxious in the quiet
Something was different
Not her eyes
Not her looks
Aura tha she had 
Radiated a pleasant light
Her innocence
Her gentle mannerism
Her melodious voice
Had magic
Don't blame me 
I was hypotised
By her mere presence
For it locked preference
Yes she is dam mysterious girl
She herself dont knw who she is
She wants to say something
Bt she is afraid
She don't want to show to world
Dats y she is amazing
Her best part is 
She wants to make everyone happy
But she don't want to make herself
Her longs hairs 
Thick like dark clouds
Her femine Beauty
An eastern damsel
His eyelashes bows
Her eyes shining
Smile divine😍😍
‘

#mysterygrl#part2soon#shamesukhan#NojotoHaldwani

44 Love

"Dare to fail Build the habbit of making mistakes and learn from your mistakes, Never afraid from failures because it is the sign that you are trying something and leaning something."

Dare to fail Build the habbit of making mistakes and learn from your mistakes,
Never afraid from failures because it is the sign that you are trying something and leaning something.

Motivational quote.. Never Afraid From Failures......

30 Love

"Life Is Something Which Given By Both Parents & God, It Is Given To Us To Prove That I Am Also Unique & I Can Also Do Something In Good Life -Khalifa@1738"

Life Is Something Which Given By Both Parents & God, It Is Given To Us To Prove That I Am Also Unique & I Can Also Do Something In Good Life
-Khalifa@1738

#Life

19 Love

"It's only me Who know the value of my each step It's only me Who know it's not so straight  I have to do a lot and lot But observers see only single slot My mind and heart tried to be involved  Tried to give something newly evolved  The evaluation scale measured me less Giving me a mountain of stress  But how I explain How I claim  Something is really going up But no one is observing that step There is lot of expectations  Related to new creations But this newer one is coming to me And you have to see My past and the present To compare a slower ant  Then I will be able to make a perfect show Clapping and clapping from each row…. "

It's only me

Who know the value of my each step

It's only me

Who know it's not so straight 

I have to do a lot and lot

But observers see only single slot

My mind and heart tried to be involved 

Tried to give something newly evolved 

The evaluation scale measured me less

Giving me a mountain of stress 

But how I explain

How I claim