Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Past Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Past Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, quotes about past love memories, past love quotes, past love relationship quotes, capy past love stetus 0,

• 3408 Followers
  • 5087 Stories

Neha Miss

#Past #proud #Happy Love Life #lost #withyou

read more

Rakesh Rawani

White  मन के समुद्र में
यांदो का नाव पीछे के
ओर भी चलाया करे।
कोई न कोई सुंदर सा 
पल आपके चेहरे पे
मुस्कान जरूर लाएगी।

©Rakesh Rawani #alone_quotes 
#याद #rakeshrawanishayari 
#Past #bestquotes

مرال

#Past present future..... 😮‍💨😓

read more

Dpoonam4

Prince Martin

White The world know me as the winter Heart the protecror of the universe, but the truth is I'm not a protector , I'm  a cold blooded murderer, the world doesn't know about it because I didn't let the world know, I erase their memories but the irony is I can't used my own powers to erase some portion my own memories that's the rule.
Even though the world forgets what I did, I still remember everything as if it was happened just yesterday, even though I tried to forget that ive killed the women I love the most with my own pair hands it keeps on remending me like a curse that can't be lifted

©Prince Martin #Sad_shayri #Quote #HERO #Past #Hunt

*राधा*

My Loquacious World

#challengecompleted Umme Habiba #Past Life #haunt #Memories #myloquaciousworld #Life_experience #SAD #viral Andy Mann AARPANN JAIIN Sethi Ji Niaz (Harf) Bitterone_me vineetapanchal vinay panwar R... Ojha Hasan Jubed Dallash Asheer

read more

Friend21

Farhan Ahmad

White Tere chehre pe khushi
dekh kar accha laga,
 tab jake khud ki 
mohabbat jhooti aur 
uska waala saccha laga.

©Farhan Ahmad #Night #Love #ishq #mohabbat
#Life #Past #Shayari #urdu #Dil 
#Nojoto

Dr.Madhumita Mulia