Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingmaniac Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingmaniac Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

itsmevinod

This words mean what i feel deeper, every word is an identity for what happened.

@vinod.p #itsmeyourvinu#lifeisamiracle#writer#writingmaniac#

itsmevinod

I go to sleep so careless and wake up in middle of the night to see if anybody texted but sooner I realise there is no one out there to put me in their text and care for me so much to get myself disturbed with their buzz😂 

@vinod.p #loner#itsmeyourvinu#writingmaniac#feltitrightnow#loveyouall#brokenheart#

itsmevinod

A humble request to all the inventors!
please invent a condom for heart because people fuck the feelings very bad♥
                        @vinod.p #itsmeyourvinu#writer#crazyideas#condomforheartagreatideaactually#broken#writingmaniac#loveyouall#

itsmevinod

I don't know much about love.
People give it, I take it.
People show it , I feel it.
Bas❤
                      @vinod.p #love#keepitsimple#oncealover#nowafailure#writer#writingmaniac#itsmeyourvinu#loner#dontcomplicaterelations#justliveyourlifeandfeelwhatiscomingintoit#

itsmevinod

"I love the love i loved and the love she loved me"
                     -vinod.p #oneofmyfavquotewrittenbyme#loner#writingmaniac#classywriter#deepthinking#love#brokenlife#butstillhappy#waitingforsomeonetohappen#vinuitsme#

itsmevinod

#writer#justtried#writingmaniac#winningisimportant#you may learn if you loose but if you win then you can learn to win again.

read more
It's important to win because because winning itself is important. #writer#justtried#writingmaniac#winningisimportant#you may learn if you loose but if you win then you can learn to win again.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification