Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stressin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stressin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about stress and love, stress concentration is caused due to, stress love relationship quotes, stress in love quotes, love stress quotes,

• 38 Followers
  • 44 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Inability to accept the change due to
Emotional instability Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #expectationvsreality #zeroexpectationlife #realityoflife #yourquotebaba

read more
moment we realize our expectations can't turn to reality  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #expectationvsreality #zeroexpectationlife #realityoflife #yourquotebaba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# kill stress be fresh #

read more
Social norms to kill you gradually like slow poison.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# kill stress be fresh #

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
Unstable state,
fiddling with mind,
you being the sufferor...
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Vikrant Gosavi

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Something which you should always leave without thinking much.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words Here's my wicked try: Harmful when one takes it, fulfilling when one gives. 😅 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That takes away peace happiness and give us darkness... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Naseem Habib

read more
 A Situation to overcome keeping emotions at par..... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

praveen kalabhavi

read more
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THE WORD IT SELF SAYS I, M POSSIBLE Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Avishek Sen

read more
Manifestation of psychological torment inhibiting productivity and self sustainence Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

Prateek Kulshrestha

read more
Moments in life when nothing is under your control. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #stressin9words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification