Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writersofyq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writersofyq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, लहरों से डरकर writer, how to write na in chinese,

• 12 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

chirag mittal

what is religion? Faith? One's Belief? What is it? . #deardiary #officialddiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #parinde #writersofyq #yq

read more
           what is religion?
Faith?
One's Belief?
What is it?
#deardiary #officialddiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #parinde #writersofyq #yq

cressy adoline

History is not about studying merely the achievements of the past rulers but critically analysing their mistakes to not commit them again. What according to you #historyisnot about? #remembertowrite #History #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #analyse #writersofyourquote #writersofyq

read more
By-hearting the deeds n dates
It is to analyse the effect of 
The deeds n dates by heart! History is not about studying merely the achievements of the past rulers but critically analysing their mistakes to not commit them again. What according to you #historyisnot about? #remembertowrite #history  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #analyse  #writersofyourquote #writersofyq

passion prose❤️

May you have an year where

neither your finances nor your heart
break,

both your blood pressure and self
in control,

neither your hair nor stocks 
fall,

both your chin and confidence
are lifted ! Twenty Twenty One

Wishes from 
Passion Prose❤

#happynewyear
#celebratinglifewithyq #yourquotelovers #writersofyq #instagramwriters #writersofindia #goodbye2020

TheNightWriter

Follow @_thenightwriter_ for more! ✍❤ #quotesbyme #lovequote love #lovequotes #quoteslove #writersclub #writersofyq #myquote

read more
And the day
I looked into your eyes
I knew
I could drown into them
Not once, but for a lifetime!

~ Dhara Follow @_thenightwriter_ for more! ✍❤

#quotesbyme #lovequote #love #lovequotes #quoteslove #writersclub #writersofyq #myquote

Madhav Jha

उन्हें ज्ञान और आत्मीयता प्राप्त हो 
जो अकारण ही व्यर्थ में बेजान 
अपने पे ध्यान देने से ज़्यादा 
दूसरों को ताक कर तंज़ ही सिर्फ करते हैं । #yourquotedidi #yqhindi #writersofyq

Mohit Bhardwaj

किसका ख्याल, किसकी बातें, किसके होने का एहसास है
काग़ज़ है, कुछ हर्फ हैं, एक मुकम्मल शेर की तलाश है #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqhindiurdu #indianpoets #writersofindia #writersofyq #writerscommunity

The Writers Faction

One day,
I'll be gone.
Everyone will move on.
Thats when,
I want to bring a smile ;
A smile upon faces.
For all the good and bad!
Just a smile!
And then my life will have been fruitful. #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #YQ #TPMD #YQBABA #WordsToLiveBy #Read

The Writers Faction

I will stand - out,
That's no doubt!
So away with your snout,
For my haters you can shout! #out 
#challenge #daily_challenge #rhyme #limerick #YQ #YQBABA

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote
#poetsofyourquote 

The Writers Faction

Putting daggers through the heart,
Is not what thou art.
You've got me wondering now!
When, what, why and how?
Our bond so strong:
Got wronged. #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #poetsofyourquote #poet #yq #yopowrimo #heart #life #💔

The Writers Faction

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

Thank God you were there, 
When I was here,
For our Love learnt life's way.

Otherwise I'd never know,
What was love to show!
You'd never ever have got a say.

Tough it was
But alas
Im happy i learnt what's love and care. #Otherwise #otherwise #daily_challenge #challenge #yqchallenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #love#yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #poetsofyourquote #yopowrimo #yoprowimo #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification