Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nighthasalwaysbeen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nighthasalwaysbeen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you day and night, good night image with love and miss you, i ___ to the gym last night, meri good morning tu hai meri good night bhi tu, meri good night bhi tu hai,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

At night, it ends differently #nighthasalwaysbeen #night_thoughts #erotica

read more

Osho Jain

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

read more
Might to me...
To weave dreams....
To innovate myself with the next beam..  Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

Gayathri

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
nightmare
until you came
and made it a beautiful dream... Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Vikrant Gosavi

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A game of thoughts played by a mind through dreams to win over a truth. Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A beautiful love scene. 
It gave me the person I love 
And i got the person who loves me. 
It taught me the meaning of giving love, 
How it feels to be in love
And feel the beauty of pain in love. 
Without those deep dark night, 
I wouldn't have been a writer... Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine

shefa tahreen

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #theunspokenmystry

read more
The secret listner. Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #theunspokenmystry

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
 fearful for some & beautiful for others.For me it's the most precious time of mine during a whole day as it's the only moment when you&me sit together &  make a beautiful us whether it's in dream or in reality. Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #darkness #darknessoflove

read more
your unseen presence, 
your lurking hurt,
about stars brimming in the sky,
about love lost and regained,
about spirits travelling and those quirky ones we meet on our astral routes.
It is about that eternal wave of longing darkness.

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
#darkness
#darknessoflove

sehar

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bababrainheartsoul

read more
fascinating.
Dark....hidden...unearthen
world beyond crowd and daylight.
Mysterious... alluring path,
unknown... untapped rathe.
Stars ...moon..seem to be on canvas,
never ending..never interrupted by slash.
Calm... soothing... mesmerizing,
felt like essence of whispering.
Blanket on human mind,
difficult to find. Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#brainheartsoul

Shivi Rajput

Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
best part of the story. Collab and share what the #nighthasalwaysbeen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification