Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happy_daughters_day Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happy_daughters_day Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy rose day images for my love, happy holi love shayari, be alone be happy, happy fathers day dad in heaven quotes from daughter, happy mothers day quotes for teachers,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Nirupa Kumari

Bidyashree Panda

The dream to meet you someday keeps me alive... #deepest_dream #happy_daughters_day

read more

I wish to be full of tears just by seeing your smile ...I wish to see you hold my hand as you cross a road...I wish to pleat your hair as you narrate your day to me.....I wish to take you for your favorite ice cream on your gloomy days...

And one day...as I grow old..I wish..... to hold you close to my heart,enclose you in my arms....and say,"I have done nothing to deserve a daughter like you..." 

The dream to meet you someday keeps me alive...
#deepest_dream
#happy_daughters_day

Rani Kasturi

Ek Beti Jitna Adhik Apni Maa Ke Jeewan Ke Barre Mein Janti Hai 
Woh Beti Utni Hi Majboot Hoti Hai

Happy Daughter's Day

©Rani Kasturi #happy_daughters_day 

#sunrays

Jahanvi Sharma

#DaughtersDay  क्या बताऊं क्या होती है बेटियाँ 
हर घर का सुकुन ओ चैन होती हैं बेटियाँ ।।

@_.jahanvi_sharma._ 

#happy_daughters_day #DaughtersDay

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification