Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best languageispeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best languageispeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes in physics language, love letter in physics language, love in physics language, love sms in punjabi language, self love lang leav,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
English, Tamil, Hindi and Sanskrit 
Learnt through practice oly....  Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Osho Jain

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️language♥️

read more
Well, language is something which reflects our bringing ..... We all are Indians, so are eloquent in hindi, our mother tongue, but besides this we come from different states of India and therefore we all have grip over our native tongue also.... I come from rajasthan so I can understand marwari in very well manner but unfortunately not practised enough to speak with flow, but my elders can put forth their words in marwari eloquently .....I learnt whatever I speak from my grandparents, from parents, from my known ones .... Listening is the best exposure to imbibe values and learn something. Language is an essence which symbolizes our culture, traditions that bind all of us with unity in diversity..... I guess every language has its own melody, every language has its own depth and every language is sign of love and integrity that connect us in single map of India. ♥️ Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️language♥️

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I learnt Bengali from My Family,
my mother tongue,
Hindi as in subjective material and peers,
English from Education,

In bits,
I understand Odhiya  from peers and friends,
Korean for my eternal love for EXO,
Japanese,in negligible fragments,
for occupational hazards... Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Assamese, its my mother tongue. 
English, i learned from my School
Hindi, I learned from both school and tv. 
Bengali a little from Bengali friends and movies.  Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Language is a communication bridge that allows you land on other shore.
Languages can defined in many ways.
Broadly I have classified them into two categories
Physical Language (Language written and spoke)
Emotional Language ( Language that are felt)

I have learnt (Physical Language)
English
Hindi
Avadhi
Bhojpuri
Urdu
Oriya

(Emotional Language)
Silence
Love
Patience
Courage
Solitude
Hatred.
I have learnt them from my parents, schools,colleges and people around me.

Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #FreshThoughts #languageispeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Telugu 
- Mother tongue😎
Tamil & English 
- By products of education😌
Hindi 
- Hyderabad & Doordarshan😬
Malayalam 
- Need to impress malayali girls😜
A bit of German 
- Occupational hazard 😆 #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

sidaq_rizaq_sabar

read more
 I can speak Punjabi ,English ,Hindi,
Little bit Urdu,Punjabi is my mother tongue i can read Arabic but not speak, Urdu and Arabic as usually teach in Islam . Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
I speak Hindi and English...
And I learn it from school and parents. Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Odia, English, Sanskrit and hind.
Odia is my mother language
Other languages only learned
From my study and practice. Good morning. Tell us a little more about yourself. What all languages do you speak? How did learn them? Collab. #freshthoughts #languageispeak  #YourQuoteAndMine

Diwa

My first language is English. It's our primary language at home. Hence, I think, speak, and write with it. Filipino is my country's national language. Thus, I eventually learned it in school. I come from the northern part of the Philippines where most people speak Ilocano. Therefore, I can also use it, effortlessly. I can understand (and communicate with) a bit of both Ibaloi and Kankanaey--two of the indigenous languages here in my part of the world. #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #languageispeak

read more
English,
Filipino,
Ilocano,
Ibaloi,
Kankanaey,
Spanish, 
and Arabic. My first language is English. It's our primary language at home. Hence, I think, speak, and write with it. 

Filipino is my country's national language. Thus, I eventually learned it in school. 

I come from the northern part of the Philippines where most people speak Ilocano. Therefore, I can also use it, effortlessly.

I can understand (and communicate with) a bit of both Ibaloi and Kankanaey--two of the indigenous languages here in my part of the world.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification