Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best needyoursupport Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best needyoursupport Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about need your love quotes, 3 po nee po the pain of love, need love quotes for him, i love you baby i need you babe, love is all i need,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

sirijan bhalla

तपती धूप में ईंटें जोड़कर
जिसने तेरा महल बनाया
वो मज़दूर भी तो अपना है,
मिट्टी से मिट्टी हो कर
तेरी रसोई तक अनाज पहुंचाया
वो किसान भी तो अपना है,
उसकी सुरक्षा भी तो ज़रूरी है
जिसने मोहल्ला स्वच्छ बनाया
वो सफाईवाला भी तो अपना है,
जो हो कर भूख से लाचार
कदम रख रहा है घर के बाहर
वो श्रमिक भी तो अपना है,
न‌ कर इन्हें दरकिनार
न‌ कर पक्षपात,
ये देश भी तो अपना है।। #bekind #needyoursupport #supporttheneedy #covid19 
#coronavirus #yqbaba #yqquotes

Tania Sarkar

I called Santanu after I came back home. I told him there's no need to do research on how speech disabled person makes gestures. He got more confused than before because I didn't tell him anything in detail and what should I say? I stalk a girl and she knows this and I acted like I can't talk but when I saw her first time,I fell for her! I can't believe till now what happened with me? Yesterday when I came back from the bank of the Ganges,I called Santanu and told him to do the research. As I did not go there,whole night I was so restless and couldn't sleep as I felt something was missing.But today is the best day of my life.With all the nervousness I went to the narrow lane where the blue eyed most beautiful girl lives.I was so nervous that I felt thirsty after drinking a lot of water at the time when I left office. When I reached there,I could not see her.............
                           - to be continued.......... #part9 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

Dear diary, 
             I have came home today at 5pm and at 6.30 I saw him. Yes,he was there at the same place. Today I again went to him and asked him directly to speak up. He got confused and nervous and when he is nervous and confused at the same time,I want to see the face again and again. His simple personality attracts me. His deep eyes, his way to dress up everything is simple yet soothing and charming. You know me diary,right? I am surprised at my own behaviour. You know what? He spoke. I knew that. I am so happy and after hearing his voice,I just adore him much more. First time when I saw him,I didn't like at all finding that he is stalking. But I don't know what happened after that and I feel something which I didn't feel before. What is the name of this feeling? How I can describe it? Help me out diary. I need you. Okay sweet dreams..
                             - to be continued............ #part8 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

Dear diary,
I know that he can speak. But when he gestured that he couldn't,I swear I couldn't resist me to laugh but somehow I managed not to laugh or say anything that he could sense that I was not angry at all. Do you know what? I noticed him in that auto and from then I always notice him. He came regularly these days but today he has not came yet. I never felt something like I am feeling now. I don't know but when I first saw him,I felt something else but what did I feel,if u ask,I can't explain. I never felt such. What is going on,I don't know. Today I didn't go to office but I expected his visit but why he did not come? Really he can't speak? Do you think so dear diary? I don't know but I believe he can talk. Okay for now bye. Your best friend Mahi is going to make dinner. Today it's my turn. What's maa doing? Have to check..talk to you later..
                                - to be continued #part7 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

I found that her home was just five minutes walking distance from mine. I was like put into a trance that I couldn't notice that she too noticed my every stupid behaviour. Suddenly I feel someone behind me calling my name. It is Santanu with her wife,might come for an evening walk as he resides nearby. Santanu- "What are you doing here?You must be at your home now. I didn't expect you here. Can you tell me what the hell is going? You suddenly disappeared that day. In office you behave like you are alone in the whole office. Now you are here sitting like you are in a deep thought. I think you share with me everything. What? Why are you mute?" I remembered her words. My reply was to Santanu, "If I tell you I'm mute,you won't believe but if I tell someone who doesn't know me,will that person believe that I'm mute?" .....
                          .........to be continued #part6 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

It was 5.30 pm.7th June 2019.I was with Santanu just roaming around inside a mall and when we came outside to cross the road,I saw her. She wore black salwar kameez. Santanu stopped by the road at a shop but I kept going behind her. She took an auto and I had took the same vehicle like a robot. She was at the behind seat of the auto and I kept watching her without sensing that she too noticed me. She got down and went to that narrow lane...........
                               - to be continued #part5 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

Today in my office I couldn't concentrate on my work for the whole day. Either I was thinking about those blue,deep,mystic eyes or how stupid I was acting in front of her. After I have finished my work for the day,I choose not to go there but to go near the Ganges and sit silently. After reaching there somehow I have managed apparently a quiet place at the bank to sit and think peacefully why I did those idiotic gestures instead of saying her where,how I saw her for the first time and how I felt. Nobody likes a liar. I just can't take my head off from those blue eyes,long hair and her beautiful smile. I remembered the day when I saw her for the first time on a busy road. She was busy to tame her disobedient hair which disturbed her............
                                 - to be continued #part4 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

When she asked me what I was doing there,I noticed that she has blue eyes which I couldn't notice before as I remain always in a distance. I saw nothing but her blue eyes. As I could not reply,she got irritated and shouted at me,"Are you mute?Can't you reply?"I was so nervous that without a second thought I signed her like I can't talk. With this,she was astonished,frowned her eyebrows and could not speak. Her whole face seemed like she was thinking hard about me as she saw me in the past few days. In a disapproval she nodded her head and said,"Don't tell a lie".I was still making signs stupidly. In this she just looked at me one more time and walked back to her home. I looked her going and then walked back. My palms were sweating.....
                           - to be continued............ #part3 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

Yesterday when I reached the lane she was not there. I watched my wrist watch. No,I was not late. Suddenly my eyes fell on her balcony and I discovered that she was at her balcony and looking at me. I got nervous but couldn't move. She came down, crossed the road and within a minute,she was just in front of me. Her eyes were on mine and she told,"Till 7th June,you are here daily exactly at 6.30 when I usually come back from office".After a little pause still eyes on me,she added,"May I know what you are upto?"....
                            -to be continued.............. #part2 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Tania Sarkar

There is a house near the narrow lane. You know whose house is that? That is the home of the person whom I love. She lives there with her parents. I see her everyday when she comes back home from her job. I watch her from a distance because I afraid she can be offended. After she enters her home,I come back to mine everyday. I know I fall for her from the first day I saw her and till then it's a habit to watch and adore her but what I didn't know till yesterday that she watches me too, everyday....
                              - to be continued......... #part1 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification