Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Part6 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Part6 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khuda ke fazl se hum par hai saya ghouse azam ka lyrics, love the way you lie part 2 lyrics, love the way you lie part 2, every part of the computer is connected to which part, mujh par to kripa kar do mere parasnath lyrics,

• 26 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pooja Singh

Khuda ki Syahi Part 6 // By Pooja Singh #poem #poem✍🧡🧡💛 #poeatry #notojo #notojohind #God #goddess #Part6 #part6story #God_Is_One #poem✍🧡🧡💛

read more
mute video

Sk M

mute video

Shubham Rathod

comedy videos IND vs PAK only for fun videos 🤣😂 #Part6 #Comedy

read more
mute video

Bitti

mute video

Lakshmi Menon

The finale of the paramour series. Appearances can be deceptive as they say. If deception had a face and name, she would be Durga #deception #Part6 #Paramour #erotica

read more
mute video

kumaarkikalamse

#yqbaba #Kumaarsthought #yqdidi #हिंदी #story #kumaarstory #Part6 #part6story #ekishqaisabhi #समीर #बबीता #ऑफिस #किस्मत Today he was going through many things since morning, first accident, then late to office, then #बबीता, fir GM.. Tagging Anshii Rai sonal sengar Aishwarya Saha Sumit R Das Heena Kewlani Raj Shekhar Kumar अनुभव बाजपेयी चश्म Raju Ranjan Anuup Kamal Agrawal Snehil Prakash शिखा श्रीवास्तव Taruna D Chandra Pinky Sanghvi Laaiba Anshul Joshi

read more
जब समीर बबीता को अपनी शायरी सुना रहा था और बबीता उसकी बातों पर ध्यान नहीं दे रही थी,.. तभी उनकी ऑफिस का ऑफिस बॉय आता है और समीर को कहता है कि - "समीर सर GM सर आपको अपनी कैबिन में बुला रहे हैं, समीर उसे कहता है ठीक है मैं आता हूँ। 

समीर जल्दी से GM की कैबिन की तरफ जाता है और गेट नोक करता है - "Sir May I Come In? 

GM किसी से फोन पर बात कर रहे थे और अंदर से इशारे में कहते हैं - Come Inside और जब समीर अंदर जाता है तो उसे हाथ से कुर्सी की तरफ़ इशारा करते हुए कहते है बैठो। 

समीर मन ही मन सोचता है कि GM इतना शांत कैसे है और अपनी आदत अनुसार यूँ ही मन में.. 

" लगता है मेरी किस्मत को खुशियों की मिली सौगात है, 
  चुप है हमेशा दहाड़ने वाला, कुछ तो यक़ीनन बात है।।"

समीर के फोन पर बार बार मैसेज की टोन बज रही थी, शायद उसे....  #YQBaba #Kumaarsthought #YQDidi #हिंदी #story #kumaarstory #part6 #part6story #ekishqaisabhi #समीर #बबीता #ऑफिस #किस्मत 

Today he was going through many things since morning, first accident, then late to office, then #बबीता, fir GM.. 

Tagging 

Anshii Rai sonal sengar Aishwarya Saha Sumit R Das Heena Kewlani Raj Shekhar Kumar अनुभव बाजपेयी चश्म Raju Ranjan Anuup Kamal Agrawal  Snehil Prakash शिखा श्रीवास्तव Taruna D Chandra Pinky Sanghvi Laaiba Anshul Joshi

Manjula Murali

#yqquote #yqkannada #yqjogi #manjulamurali #horrorstory #Part6 ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ ಅನಾಥ ಶವ ಭಾಗ - 6 ಮುಂದುವರೆದ ಭಾಗ

read more
ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ
ಅನಾಥ ಶವ
ಭಾಗ - 6 

ಕ್ಯಾಪ್ಶನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಓದಿ  #yqquote #yqkannada #yqjogi #manjulamurali #horrorstory #part6

ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ
ಅನಾಥ ಶವ
ಭಾಗ - 6 

ಮುಂದುವರೆದ ಭಾಗ

Poonam Ritu Sen

#Part6 To read all parts click on #MausamMohabbatKa #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

read more
मुश्किल हालात में या कभी दुनिया के नजरों से बेखबर जब तुम अपने प्रेमी का हाथ थाम लो
पत्नी के साथ सुबह हुई अनबन के बाद उसी रात बीती बातें भुला कर उसके माथे को हौले से चूम जाओ
किसी दोस्त के शरारती करतूतों को छुपाने के लिये तुम उसके पिता के सामने अपनी गलती बताने लग जाओ 
अपनों के साथ जब तुम्हारा एक कदम तुम्हें और उनके करीब लेकर जाये
तो समझ लेना कि वो मौसम मोहब्बत का है #part6 To read all parts click on #mausammohabbatka #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Sakshi Vashist

#Stranger #series #Part6 . . #strangerseries --> read story so far here

read more
Stranger 
In my diary
Is a stranger no more

I start weaving a story 
Of a man I know
From the incidents and stories
I have only heard
But imagination is so detailed
I can paint and show

Will he send all his kids to school?
Will he repay his loan?
Will he have sex tonight?
My readers are about to know.. #stranger #series #part6
#strangerseries --> read story so far here

Satish Chandra

#anotherlovestory #LoveStory #yqbaba #FreakySattyLove #Part6 (in continuation with earlier parts by Shubhi Khare, Sourabh Acharya, Manish, Oindrila Majumdar, Niharika Karan)

read more
Rahul held her hands and said, "Look Gayatri, When I was 10 I lost my Mom and was in terrible shock but my Dad asked me not to cry as that was destined. You shall never live in the past. The past always haunts us and creates havoc in present. I've always loved you and will keep loving you. And the fact of the matter is, I hardly care about what the world thinks for you baby. You shall, on the contrary never heed to those who never ever tried to understand what you've been through all these years. I don't claim to be the best person to have understood you but yeah I can assure you the rest of my faith, trust, love and care."

Listening to this, tears rolled down her eyes to the corners of her cheeks, but this time it was more of a proud feeling and joyous looks in her teary eyes. She felt as if she had conquered the whole world today and her choice to love and trust Rahul was the best choice she ever made. She couldn't express her contentment.and before she could roll the tears of joys again, Rahul embraced her tightly in his arms and kissed her on her forehead. This was one of the best feelings  she witnessed all these years. She was plumbed to the situation and Rahul's eyes.. #anotherlovestory 

#LoveStory #YQbaba

#FreakySattyLove

#Part6 (in continuation with earlier parts by Shubhi Khare, Sourabh Acharya, Manish, Oindrila Majumdar, Niharika Karan)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification