Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LeaveYouAlone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LeaveYouAlone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to leave, leave me alone in spanish, love her but leave her wild poem, leave me alone quotes, plz leave me alone,

• 18 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #LeaveYouAlone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"to feel, know, to understand, the beauty of togetherness in aloneness."

"What do you mean?"

"Be alone to know that I never left you, can never leave you."

"But aren't you leaving me?"

"I'm leaving you to stay with you, to be your staying power. I'm leaving you only to forever live in you." Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Abid

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #LeaveYouAlone #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"So that you may realise how I felt the whole day long without hearing from you." Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #LeaveYouAlone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"You won't be able to take a free decision if I am around"

"Thank you dear, you always knew me better than I do" Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

"I want to leave you alone for now." "But why?" "You seem to be better alone........ Moreover, my forever is now!! If you're not in this moment what's the point of being here?" "So, is it just for now?" #Conversation #lovequotes #yqbaba #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #LeaveYouAlone #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
You seem to be better alone...

(... in caption) "I want to leave you alone for now."

"But why?"

"You seem to be better alone........
Moreover, my forever is now!! If you're not in this moment what's the point of being here?"

"So, is it just for now?"

Anuj Jain

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #LeaveYouAlone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There was a time when my mind was muddled and everyone tried helping me with their well meaning and genuine concerned advices. 
Instead of help that confused me still further. 
Ultimately I learned that we are the best solution for our problems, hence I am giving you time and space to sort out the things troubling you at this point of life. 
I as you know am never away even if I am away.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Just for contemplation and intro spection
Take a deep breath and talk to the Dressing Mirror!!
It is like talking to your CONSCIENCE-
as in movies !!
It would help you take a good decision !!
Silence Can do wonders. TRY Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
Coz baby I understand that you may need your space. 
The things that are troubling you, 
I know!
You'll cope up with it at your own pace.
Just remember I'll be here whenever you need me,
If you ever feel you're loosing, 
Darling I got your back
I'll help you win the race.
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Because I don't want to talk to you. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“so You can spend your peaceful life without any hindrance.” Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
you both are the fake as now this place delays and miscompassionates;

your both are meany mean who are like devil decoits.

the world has ruptered by your kingship and queenship.

down with pesonality cults; have no right of liberation from sins of yours. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #leaveyoualone #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification