Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mightnotremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mightnotremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, tonight i might fall in love beyonce, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, might meaning in marathi, advantages and disadvantages of tig and mig welding 10,

• 31 Followers
  • 34 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
But I still remember 
The real you....  You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifelessons #thankstolife life #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
how genial I used to be
and how I concerned I am
My only dream is to be with you
And thanks to you... For making my dream, A NIGHTMARE You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifelessons #thankstolife #life #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

Lavish Goyal

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts #picalabiso

read more
That day we met first time
That day we talk first time
That day you asked me for friendship
That day we take first click with each other
That day i felt sick when i see you unwell
That day you promise to never leave me
That day when we completed a year of friendship.

You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lavithoughts #picalabiso

Lavish Goyal

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts #picalabiso

read more
That day we met first time
That day we talk first time
That day you asked me for friendship
That day we take first click with each other
That day i felt sick when i see you unwell
That day you promise to never leave me
That day when we completed a year of friendship.

You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts #picalabiso

Osho Jain

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️surprise likes♥️

read more
My quote that u liked but it's one of the most honorable likes that I fetched on this platform of your quote. Tq YQ baba 🌸 You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️surprise likes♥️

Bizz_are_ Soul

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
your first touch
made me lose my sanity... You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The time we spent together 
How it felt to be together 
Happily, playfully 
And most importantly 
Being ourselves. 
But i do remember 
And I still feel it
How it feels to be in love
With the right person... You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #SisterLove #finally_arjun

read more
the time you left me,
Probably I felt as if life was never that tricky.
When you were here I never valued you,
Now when you are gone I remember those moments few.
I wish I had respected you more that I did,
And would have shared more of my college shit.
So that you could have taught a bit more,
About those things that were common amongst every group of four.
I wish I could have told you that you were my best friend,
And brother-sister friendship is not a usual trend.
I called you by every filthy thing I could think of,
All those memories just very near to me, just a blink off.
But now that you are very far, and I still want to be with you,
I know the chances of coming there are very few.
But I know that I should work hard, face situations and not accept them,
I know that you'll say, "We get the things we want when we least expect them."

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #sisterlove #finally_arjun

praveen kalabhavi

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
WE WILL REMEMBER NOT THE WORDS IN THE END, THE WORDS OF OUR ENEMIES BUT SILENCE OF OUR FRIENDS You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
WE WILL REMEMBER NOT THE WORDS IN THE END, THE WORDS OF OUR ENEMIES BUT SILENCE OF OUR FRIENDS You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification