Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childhoodtrauma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childhoodtrauma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ramona Singh

●she is stubborn. he tells her to put her toys right away because she could trip on them. she doesn't. he tells her again. she doesn't. he tells her thrice, then loses it. ●he starts yelling at Her for spoiling her. the moment is tangled-- i can sense Her burning. She attacks. he yells. She yells louder. She snatches her, pushes her, and slaps her, barely a four year old. for the second time, i feel helpless. she is too shocked to do anything but run. she runs to me. he slams the door, then ope #parenting #abuse #Trauma #childhoodtrauma #nixteen

read more
big, bold

and

blind.
 ●she is stubborn. he tells her to put her toys right away because she could trip on them. she doesn't. he tells her again. she doesn't. he tells her thrice, then
loses it.

●he starts yelling at Her for spoiling her. the moment is tangled-- i can sense Her burning. She attacks. he yells. She yells louder. She snatches her, pushes her, and slaps her, barely a four year old. for the second time, i feel helpless. she is too shocked to do anything but run. she runs to me. he slams the door, then ope

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification