Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twoyears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twoyears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two line love shayari, a tale of two sisters, a tale of two cities, two line status in hindi, one two buckle my shoe,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sehar

"Two Years"

Two years of time,
where I have been.
Passed like strock of clock,
even without a knock.
Weathered as a detached leaf,
seems like a big leap.
Looks like it was just about,
I took a sleeping bout.
Seasons ran front of me,
tried to bring them back to me.

Two years of time....
I wish I could have seen....

#brainheartsoul #twoyears #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #life #muse

Miss Dadwal

How time went so fast 
And I'm still sitting at desk at last 
It's been two years of togetherness
And here it's coming to an end
Making us sad and repent
For the moments we dint enjoyed and spend 
It's hard  to be away
Think of future and play 
Becoming ambitious and be astray #yqbaba #twoyears #yqthoughts

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

TWO YEARS
Two years is enough when we utilise it in right ways.No doubt time passes with the blink of eyes but we can make it precious and valuable by utilising it properly so that the next years become more pleasure and active.To be near to perfect in any field we have to practice atleast two years.Thats why two years job experience is also mandatory.A baby also starts his magical activities after the two years. #twoyears #yqbaba#yqbabachallenge#yqdidi#yqquotes

Pratyush Raunak

हूँ, मैं तेरे ख़्याल में या मुझमें तेरा ख़्याल है #Shayari #Midnight #twoyears #Loneliness #baatein #Sawal #khayal #Quote #शायरी

read more
जो  तुझसे कह सका न मै, कई  अनकहे सवाल हैं
मुझे आइने से रंज हैं अब, मुझे ख़ुद पे ही मलाल है

दो सालों से भटका हुआ, हूँ अपने वजूद की तलाश में 
 हूँ  मैं  तेरे  ख़्याल  में ,  या  मुझमें  तेरा ख़्याल है | हूँ, मैं तेरे ख़्याल में या मुझमें तेरा ख़्याल है

#Nojoto #shayari #midnight #twoYears #loneliness #baatein #sawal #khayal #quote

First Last

#natural #Incident #Ruling #your #world 🌎 💪🌬️ There is a tandem in me that creates random thoughts when I cannot forget to look at my own self. 👯 The world will move forward with your desired ♒🌬️ aspirations, be the inspiration, over the obstruction! ⚛️°♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾°⚛️ #Strength #Tandem leader✨ #Light #twoyears #world #unsentletters #Ruling 🌎 🕉️💓🌅🧘🔢🌟🆔 🎹🆒🎼💌

read more
Be natural because you are in above #natural #incident #ruling #your #world 🌎 💪🌬️
There is a tandem in me that creates random thoughts when I cannot forget to look at my own self. 👯

The world will move forward with your desired ♒🌬️ aspirations, be the inspiration, over the obstruction! 

⚛️°♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾°⚛️
#strength #tandem #leader✨ #light #twoyears #world #unsentletters #ruling 🌎 🕉️💓🌅🧘🔢🌟🆔 🎹🆒🎼💌

Kapil Nayyar

#twoyears #poempoem #Strength #yqbaba #mainshaayartonahin Two Years... He was a short little fat boy... a joker for all and kids made fun... was still living in his dreams... His troubles had just begun... #English #englishlanguage #kapilnayyar

read more
mute video

First Last

#natural #Incident #genius #Pulling #world 🌎 💓🕉️ Be the strength of pulling the world 🌎 in your back! 🌬️ 💪♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💪 #Strength #Speed #Strengthen #Light #twoyears #world #Move #towards #infinity 🌃 🌎 🆒🕉️💓🎼🎹💤✨

read more
Be natural because #natural #incident #genius #pulling #world 🌎 💓🕉️
Be the strength of pulling the world 🌎 in your back! 🌬️
💪♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💪
#strength #speed #strengthen #light #twoyears #world #move #towards #infinity 🌃 🌎 🆒🕉️💓🎼🎹💤✨

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification