Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zard_sitara Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zard_sitara Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about darakht e zard, zard zamano ka sawera, zard meaning, muhabbat subah ka sitara, tutiya sitara teri yaad aa gayi lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

zard sitara

#life #diwali #chirag #raushni #zard_sitara #lessons #truth #lie

zard sitara

I don't have pictures of all the people who came  at different stages of my life in various roles to reform me, reshape me and mould me into becoming the person that i am today. But, for sure i remember your faces, i remember your names and i remember the lessons you taught. I miss you all for, nowadays rare do one come across people who would be willing to sacrifice one's time and efforts into shaping the future of others without expectation of any limelight or monetary benefits. So, thank you #Love #Reality #Instagram #Facebook #zard_sitara

read more
 I don't have pictures of all the people who came  at different stages of my life in various roles to reform me, reshape me and mould me into becoming the person that i am today. But, for sure i remember your faces, i remember your names and i remember the lessons you taught. 
I miss you all for, nowadays rare do one come across people who would be willing to sacrifice one's time and efforts into shaping the future of others without expectation of any limelight or monetary benefits. So, thank you

zard sitara

Meri maa, humari maa.

#motherhood #mother #zard_sitara  #motherdaughter #mothers #mothernature #unconditional #unconditionallove #unerasepoetry #unheard #mom #momlife #mommy #moms #mothercare #mothersday #nojoto #instagram

zard sitara

One day you would realise all the hardships and all the pain taken for garnering all the wealth and money was futile. You won't need money when you die, you will be looking for people when the sun goes down. So earn people and preserve them in the journey of life before you run out of the road. #Life nojoto #zard_sitara #Instagram

read more
 One day you would realise all the hardships and all the pain taken for garnering all the wealth and money was futile. You won't need money when you die, you will be looking for people when the sun goes down. So earn people and preserve them in the journey of life before you run out of the road. 
#life #nojoto #zard_sitara #instagram

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification