Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ponder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ponder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ponder meaning in hindi, ponder meaning in english, ponder meaning in marathi, funny thoughts of the day to ponder, funny thoughts to ponder,

• 11 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

#Offloading one's consciousness to external factors. #ponder

read more
mute video

Srishti Yadav

I could barely wonder 
How could you.
But you ponder all on me
That's how you could.
Now 
I could barely wonder
How could I be 
&
Who you could be.  #yqbaba #barely #wonder #couldyou #ponder #infinity

Sakshi Vashist

Shouldn't actions
Quiet people
Rather than words?

#quiet #words #actions #rather #thinking #ponder

Shunya Ananta

Is the infinity within me? The journey may be long but it will be rewarding ❤️ #ponder #think #musingtime life #Journey #gratitude #Grow love

read more
Ponder Upon

The journey from zero to infinity may have infinite distance yet zero displacement.  Is the infinity within me? 
The journey may be long but it will be rewarding ❤️
#ponder #think #musingtime #life #journey #gratitude #grow  #love

Shunya Ananta

Kya kehte Hain aap? life #kabhikabhi #Soch thoughts #ponder

read more
किसी के ग़म में रोना,
किसी की खुशी में मदहोश होना,
इस मायावी जाल में खुद को खोने देना,
और अपने दिल के दर्द से कुछ देर अनजान होना,
कभी कभी अच्छा लगता है। Kya kehte Hain aap? 
#life #kabhikabhi #soch #thoughts #ponder

Omkar Ranveerkar

Where is the God of innocence? Even if considered dead, why does at appears as ignorance? Maybe he is just sad. He can be lost as well. Has he evolved and transformed like all others into the code? I hope that he has not. I just miss him, that's all. #innocence #god #missingyou #search #instawriters #yqbaba #original #ponder

Omkar Ranveerkar

Where is the God of innocence? Even if considered dead, why does at appears as ignorance? Maybe he is just sad. He can be lost as well. Has he evolved and transformed like all others into the code? I hope that he has not. I just miss him, that's all. #innocence #god #missingyou #search #instawriters #yqbaba #original #ponder

kUr Gaglani

life #ponder #Ruminate #listen #Drive #Ride Feel Reel ReTake Mention) #Augustus Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Read
Collab
Write ( heartily ) #life #ponder #ruminate #listen #drive #ride 
Feel Reel ReTake Mention)

#Augustus
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Esha Maken

There's this strange feeling which all of us in this generation are experiencing, all of us know how it is harmful, futile and absurd too but still we just have accepted it like the fact of the sun rising and setting in a specific direction. We have known all our lives that we can decide what we opt to do and what not and yet experiencing this typical feeling is just so out of our powers that we feel nothing but hopeless. No matter what we have to go through it just makes us keep feeling it and #yourquote #yqbaba #scribbles #overthinking #ponder #longform

read more
...  There's this strange feeling which all of us in this generation are experiencing, all of us know how it is harmful, futile and absurd too but still we just have accepted it like the fact of the sun rising and setting in a specific direction. We have known all our lives that we can decide what we opt to do and what not and yet experiencing this typical feeling is just so out of our powers that we feel nothing but hopeless. No matter what we have to go through it just makes us keep feeling it and

heartstringspalryu

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification