Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thegameoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thegameoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bad Poet

*A loser? Me?* I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri #thegameoflife #Batting #lookingback #cricketstory #badpoet #Intimidation #cricketphilosophy

read more
Looking back on that game, 
I never for once thought 
that 'right, I should not 
play here', when one bad 
ball could have easily ended
my cricket (or vision) forever.

(story in caption) *A loser? Me?*

I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. 

There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri

Bad Poet

*A Worn Out Gentleman* The weather today is cold Like, finger numbing cold I find it hard to type these words But I feel like typing Some feeling arises in a day like this #Mood #Cold #gentleman #thegameoflife #moodywriter #badpoet #gameday #cricketphilosophy

read more
It is such a perfect day to do nothing
Or watch a nice rom-com movie
In my comfortable bed
Something like Before Sunrise
I love the idea
I really do
I have more ideas in my head though...

(caption)

*A Worn Out Gentleman*

The weather today is cold
Like, finger numbing cold
I find it hard to type these words
But I feel like typing
Some feeling arises in a day like this

Aura White

Kankane Rakhi Surendra

The fair game of life... #thegameoflife #lifelessons #lifequotes #GameOfLife #opportunity #opportunityquotes #kankanerakhis #positivequotes writersofindia🇮🇳 poetsofindia✍️

read more
 The fair game of life...

#thegameoflife #lifelessons #lifequotes #gameoflife #opportunity #opportunityquotes #kankanerakhis #positivequotes #writersofindia🇮🇳 #poetsofindia✍️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification