Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best agegap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best agegap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about r agegap, age gap love, age gap love couples, saif ali khan and amrita singh age difference, age gap between amrita singh and saif ali khan,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

After the dinner we need to pick up our 5 year old daughter from her uncle's place. love #aniversary #Girlfriend #agegap #childabuse #childhoodlove #crime #childmarriage

read more
As my 19 year old, beautiful girlfriend entered the restaurant, she drew whistles from the other customers.

And when she sat across me, a middle aged man, they started whispering among themselves.

I hate such people. We're only trying to celebrate our 10th anniversary in peace.
 After the dinner we need to pick up our 5 year old daughter from her uncle's place.

#love #aniversary #girlfriend #agegap #childabuse #childhoodlove #crime #childmarriage

pooja gupta

the lady

the days were harsh
the nights were fierce

In a world full of love & hate
lived a women very sincere

she smiled when she won
& cried when she lost
she loved everyone alot

her simplicity and sincerity
 shocked the world,
how could someone be so honest?

They did think of it in every turn

she understood everybody's problem 
but no one understood her,
life was soft at first,
but then it become cold and stiff 

she felt alone & depressed 
that's when a friend 
come in her life, for her to redress 

she told her all her happy moments & her sorrows
she thought of him as her frnd
but secretly wished that there may be more to it

life become full of lavity
then come the shock to her
how was she to declare her love for him?

At first, things were slow, 
her love for him was starting to grow 
But
but she was a 25 year old girl
and he was just an 19 year old boy 

she was too afraid of the fact that
he might reject her
without him, her life become dim

at last, this poem finishes with a sad tone 
the girl was again left alone #lady  

#Ladki #girl #Women #Age #agegap #Love #Frnds #Friendship #nojotoenglish

Barbiyal Asha

It was a warm winter day and on the last  weekend it was my birthday. After praying in the church, my friends and I gathered in a small park and had fun in the park. After that we went to cinema hall and watched a comedy romance youth movie. After that one of my fellow friend gave an idea to move to a small forest and  told us an idea of  doing camping. By luck I had all essential things which can be used in camping. We asked our parents to go over their and they luckily gave us permission. One of my friend told a place where his uncle lived in small forest. We reached in the afternoon. After going to my friend's uncle's house we planned to explore that forest. We walked around 5 kms and it was already evening. We rested in the spot where we had stopped and made a group of 6 people we divided into two tents i.e., one for girls and another for boys . After having dinner we all had gone for sleep. In the midnight I started hear a strange sound which was continuously coming from outside . I woke up my friends and told about them. We came outside and saw a shadow. We don't know what it was. Suddenly we moved to forest. The more we we're walking the more it was becoming denser. Suddenly we heard a scream of a girl. We ran over there and saw that she was dead. Blood was coming out from her mouth. My half of the friends because of this incident , they ran in the forest. As network doesn't work over that forest,we we're unable to track their phone. By this they were out of our group. We were now only 4 boys and 1girl , including me. We moved from that place and suddenly a creature came infont of us. That creature broke down my 3 friends. My friend Kim , Michael and I ran towards the uncle's house but at that time it disappeared. We we're so shocked that we then ran to car. After driving to my home I told my parents about the incident. My father called up the police officer which was near by us. After 2 to 3 days of investigation, they were too also shocked. Telling us the report that there was no house which was registered over there. Hearing this my friends and I without any further questions we ran to that particular place. Seeing this we ran towards the forest and saw that nothing was their . Suddenly Amy called me up that she was unable to join the party because of the illness. After this Meg also called me saying that she wasn't able to attend my birthday party because she had gone to outskirts of Dehradun. Hearing this Kim , Michael and I were so shocked that suddenly someone grab our neck and I shouted. But suddenly I was in my bedroom. I woke up and saw around and when I saw the date it was 2nd June 2020, i.e., summer. It was the ferocious dream that I ever dreamed in my life. #hearts #story #agegap #culturegap #generationgap
#Forestdairy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification