Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best divide Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best divide Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri on divide and rule 0, divide and rule quotes, ed sheeran divide song list, quote ed sheeran divide, define water divide 10,

• 24 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

I see farms and lands
Through the window
And I only see
Green, brown and lime

Maybe it's the speed of the train
Or distance of the tracks
I could not see the borders
Made by time

Then how do people know
Where to draw the line? #borders #divide #nature #unites 
#train #journey
#travel #theme #NaPoWriMo #8

Cerebral Derange

Do not divide things into
Good bad.positive negative
Do not verbalise things
Live it.do it.you will know It #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#verbalise#divide

Cerebral Derange

Do not divide things into
Good bad.positive negative
Do not verbalise things
Live it.do it.you will know It #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#verbalise#divide

Mayuri Gaikwad

Humans are so ridiculous that they've even divided God n Nature and preach about unity. They have already divide everything in existence according to their comfort and happiness. They have divided humans based on colours, language, place, gender, power,... and in the end they want to be sounded as modern mindset without knowing the essence of the word Modern. #yqbaba #yqdidi #divide #rule #satire

read more
Satirical life of Human.

Human worship God,
But follow Evil path. Humans are so ridiculous that they've even divided God n Nature and preach about unity. They have already divide everything in existence according to their comfort and happiness. They have divided humans based on colours, language, place, gender, power,... and in the end they want to be sounded as modern mindset without knowing the essence of the word Modern.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #divide #rule #satire

Krithika Jayasheela

I want to be that addition to your life
With whom you can divide your pain and pleasure.
I won't promise to subtract all your tears
But I will try my best to multiply your smiles.
 #addition #divide #subtraction #multiplication  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

War is 
Not only about choosing side
But also about protecting pride
And freedom Of one's own Country
War is
To be fought not to divide
Rather to be fought to unite
The common brotherhood
Not only within one's own country 
But also throughout the world. 

#yqbaba #war #pride #freedom #side #divide #unite #brotherhood

AYUSH SINGH

War is 
Not only about choosing side
But also about protecting pride
And freedom Of one's own Country
War is
To be fought not to divide
Rather to be fought to unite
The common brotherhood
Not only within one's own country 
But also throughout the world. 

#yqbaba #war #pride #freedom #side #divide #unite #brotherhood

Bad Poet

(Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!) I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs #Music #EdSheeran #lyrics #myheart #Eraser #divide #Recreated #edsheerensongreference

read more
And I'll make rainbows from these rains, forever

//Eraser by Ed Sheeran recreated in caption// (Listen to the song before reading and then sing along!)

I was taught I would fall but I learned to rise
They thought I would drown but I touched the damn skies
I know I get praise now but no one knows the hide
Things wrenched my heart, right through the centre and from the side
It's been a bumpy world, not some jolly ride
Best friend knows the lows, the world envies the highs

Srevarun S

Isn't it ironic that LANGUAGE is the only thing that unites us but also the same thing that divides us? #language #unite #divide #state #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote

Amit Jotwani

The circles of our relationships,                       are complete when the dividing line                                separating the half moon compartments;              of desire & commitment,                                     gets totally blurred.              #circle #relationship #divide #line #blurred #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification