Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brotherfromanothermother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brotherfromanothermother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love sister and brother quotes, i love you brother quotes, cute brother and sister love quotes in malayalam, brother and sister love quotes, much love my brother,

• 16 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Keerthi Keerthi

ಅಣ್ಣತಂಗಿ Post ಗಾಗಿ ಫಾಲೋ ಮಾಡಿ 🔸Like ಮಾಡಿದ್ರೆ ಇದು ಒಂದೇ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಮುದ್ದು ಮನಸಿನ ನನ್ನ ತಂಗಿ ಯಾಕೋ ಕೋಪಾ ನಿನ್ನ ನೋಡತೀರಾ.....!... ಅದೇ follow ಮಾಡಿ ನಾವ್ ಹಾಕೋ ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ನೋಡತಿರ 🤙😎🔥 ಇಷ್ಟ ಆದ್ರೆ ಶೇರ್ ಮಾಡಿ follow ಮಾಡಿ ❤️ Do follow 👇👇👇👇 #feed #ಪ್ರೀತಿ #brotherfromanothermother #annathang #sandalwoodactress #kannadasadsongs #brothersisterlovequotes  #brotherlove  #feedpost  #annathangi #annathangachi_forever

read more

Motivationalworld06

Tag your brother 🫰❤️😎 follow and likes Karo yrr and support me for more such videos and share the video to your friends ❤️ #Original #originalcontent #No_1trending #Trading #viral_video #shortlife #nojofamily #brotherhood #brotherfromanothermother

read more

Motivationalworld06

TAG YOUR BEST FRIEND 😎❤️SHARE THE VIDEO TO YOUR BEST FRIEND 🤩❤️ #originalcontent #Original #No_1trending #brotherfromanothermother #brotherhood #best_friend #Trading #viral_video #trading_video

read more

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#bhaiyudeedu#Bhai #brotherfromanothermother #bhaiyuLove#magic Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel lucky... Isn't it Magic that just being around him makes me feel secure and kinda safe... Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel loved and trusted... Isn't it Magic that my heart just waits to listen his voice when it's drowning... Isn't it Magic that a single word "Deedu" is more than enough to make my day...

read more

Read Captain.

#bhaiyudeedu#Bhai
#brotherfromanothermother
#bhaiyu#Love#Magic
Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel lucky...
Isn't it Magic that just being around him makes me feel secure and kinda safe...
Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel loved and trusted...
Isn't it Magic that my heart just waits to listen his voice when it's drowning...
Isn't it Magic that a single word "Deedu" is more than enough to make my day...

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#Bhaiyu_love_promise Today I Make a promise with myself (more with my Bhaiyu than me) that i will not disappoint you anymore. I know i have disappointed you alot Bhaiyu but now i have realised that you love me alot and even when i hurt you this much your love remains same for me! I don't want to lose you neither i wanted this earlier nor i want this in future! I want to remain your deedu forever! You wanted me to be the best and even i tried but my childish nature never let me do it! But now i #mylove #brotherfromanothermother #bhaiyudeedu

read more

. #Bhaiyu_love_promise

Today I Make a promise with myself (more with my Bhaiyu than me) that i will not disappoint you anymore. I know i have disappointed you alot Bhaiyu but now i have realised that you love me alot and even when i hurt you this much your love remains same for me! I don't want to lose you neither i wanted this earlier nor i want this in future! I want to remain your deedu forever!
You wanted me to be the best and even i tried but my childish nature never let me do it!
But now i

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

Being left by my Bhaiyu
 as everyone else does!!
Bhaiyu if you ever did this 
i will crumble down from inside😔..
#brotherFromAnotherMother #bhaiyudeedu

#musingtime #scaredheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vidhya Sri

I just hope that,
This won't be our last meet..
The coldness in ur eyes,
The warmth of ur handshakes,
I'll truly miss!!
I just don't want this to be our last meet!
As this thought is taking away my heartbeat..
I don't want to lose you,
As souls like u are very few!
I just wanna say u...
These moments will add to my golden memories...
May our friendship..
Last till centuries..!!! #@bhi_bhaiya #yqbabaquotes #brosislove #brosisgoals #meetingafterlongtime #brotherfromanothermother

Vidhya Sri

No words no lines can ever explain how much I love you and miss you annaya... I'm blessed to have you in my life 😘😘😘 #brotherfromanothermother #sisterbrotherlove #Missyoubrother #satishannaya #infinitelove #meetupsoon #loveubro

read more
I can still remember the smile I had when I met him,
I can still feel the warmth of his hug!
I can still feel my fingers entangled with his..
I can still feel his gentle kiss on my forehead😍
I still remember the moment when we met last time.... 

Friend asked:-
        Boyfriend?
        I replied:-
        My bro! No words no lines can ever explain how much I love you and miss you annaya...
I'm blessed to have you in my life 😘😘😘
#brotherfromanothermother #sisterbrotherlove #missyoubrother #satishannaya #infinitelove
#meetupsoon #loveubro

Zikra Fayaz

#brotherfromanothermother@Ifham Javaid Rather..Rather Suhail #light_to_the_dark_soul#beautiful_bond

read more
Beautiful is the bond in which brother and a sister are each other's secret diaries.  #brotherfromanothermother@Ifham Javaid Rather..Rather Suhail #light_to_the_dark_soul#beautiful_bond

Rishita Srivastava

Dear Shantanu bhaiya, I know I'm late but you already know your bhulakkad behen😂 Sabse pehle sorry and then thank you ❤️ Where should I start I don't know. Meeting you was one of the best coincidences I had. Just some months back we met and it's going to be 1 year I guess. Socho itna jhel li hu aapko 😂🤣 #BirthDay #brotherfromanothermother #testimonial #brothetsister #yqvaledost

read more
             Dear Shantanu bhaiya,

I know I'm late but you already know your bhulakkad behen😂
Sabse pehle sorry and then thank you ❤️
Where should I start I don't know.
Meeting you was one of the best coincidences I had.
Just some months back we met and it's going to be 1 year I guess. 
Socho itna jhel li hu aapko 😂🤣
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification