Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lap of love, lap meaning in hindi, outgrown my lap, lap meaning in marathi, a daughter may outgrow your lap,

• 31 Followers
  • 141 Stories

Srishti Yadav

In lap of these dim light
Many stories work.
To awake in the arms 
Of bright light of the sun. #yqbaba #yqtales #motivation #lap #dim #stories #arms #infinity

Shreya Choudhary

Being in her lap is the way 
He gets over from whole day stress,
His MOTHER'S LAP is like a magic 
To him...!!💓 #lap #mother #stress #yqbaba

Hemalatha G

P.S: My mom was telling my aunt that even our children are not so close to us! I totally got depressed after listening to her words! She told it normally, but that's the truth! We've to spend time our parents though we have works! #quotezoned #yqbaba #Mother #separation love #lap #yqthoughts

read more
As I grew I got 
Committed 
To my goals! 
As I grew I got 
Obsessed with
My dreams!
As I grew I forgot 
It was because of 
Her I'm here!
As I grew I forgot 
To spend
Time with her!
Then I understood, 
Though I grow 
Her lap 
Is ready to 
Make me sleep! P.S: My mom was telling my aunt that even our children are not so close to us! I totally got depressed after listening to her words! She told it normally, but that's the truth! We've to spend time our parents though we have works!
#quotezoned #yqbaba #mother #separation #love #lap #yqthoughts

Harsh Khanna

It's truth that you left me, But whatever I do Reminds me about you, I still want to know what was your mistake , That God took you from my life...! Miss you my life"MAA" #yqbaba#maa#Miss_you#lap#advice#

read more
I wish I could control the cycle of life so I could stop you to get your advice for whole life and lay my head in your lap just to feel that you are still alive..! It's truth that you left me,
But whatever I do 
Reminds me about you,
I still want to know 
what was your mistake ,
That God took you from my life...!
Miss you my life"MAA"
#yqbaba#maa#miss_you#lap#advice#

Shweta Gupta

Last time I was at home, I slept for long in my mother's lap. 
Those 15 minutes were sufficient to overcome my years long tiredness. #lasttime #oneliners #quoteliners #yopowrimo #mother #lap #yqbaba #mymother

Sahil Bhat

I am a martyr for your soul,
and faithful to the end, 
so let me die now,
in your lap,
 #diedforyou 
#paininlove 
#lap 
#asm 
#bleed

Prita

One #needs....... A forheaed #kiss A hand #holding A warm #hugg A resting #lap Irrespective of a girl or a boy, Phir toh, Woh rishta nibhana thoda #Easy ho jata hai #gehra #umar

read more
A kiss on the forhead,
A hugg to the body,
A hold by the hands,
Is all what it takes for a person,
To feel releifed from all the stress,
To make her/him feel the peace.....
That had been already existeing in Life! One #needs....... 
A forheaed #kiss 
A hand #holding
A warm #hugg
A resting #lap
Irrespective of a girl or a boy,
Phir toh,
Woh rishta nibhana thoda #easy ho jata hai

vibrant.writer

In pain their #Head comes literally on your #Sholder or in your #lap and you give them positive power with your gentle hand that's not sex. #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

read more
In pain their head comes literally on your sholder or in your lap and you give them positive power with your gentle hand that's not sex.  In pain their #head comes literally on your #sholder or in your #lap and you give them positive power with your gentle hand that's not sex. 
#vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

arpana dubey

Love Pritam Bhintade #lap #nojohindi #ThomsoOpenMic #शायरी

read more

Dil se dil tak _gm

The most happiest moment of my life is When i end my breath in your lap... 

_gmedits

©Dil se dil tak _gm #Happy #LastDay #Death #dilsediltak_gm #gmedits #follow #Nojoto #momemts #lap ... 

#Hope
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification