Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inmyabsence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inmyabsence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inmates meaning in hindi, inme se, value of time poem in love inmarathi, love poems for inmates, inmotion dance studio,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Abid

In my absence will you still remember me?
When I leave you alone by the tranquil blue sea. 
Will you shed tears from those kohl smudged eyes,
Or will you search for me till all eternity? #yqbaba
#inmyabsence
#yqsayyed

The Incomplete Metaphor

IN MY ABSENCE In my absence, Do remember to Take your medicine Before and after Having your lunch. And always remember that, #Remember #yqbaba #longform #inmyabsence #norhymeandrhythm

read more
IN MY ABSENCE

In my absence,
Do remember to
Take your medicine
Before and after
Having your lunch.
And always remember that,
Even though I will
Not be there physically,
I'll always be there 
For you, every time
And in every moment.
With you, for you, forever!

*FULL PIECE IN THE CAPTION!* IN MY ABSENCE

In my absence,
Do remember to
Take your medicine
Before and after
Having your lunch.
And always remember that,

Sourajita D

I still cry but not with tears instead with words! #sourajita #Birth #inmyabsence #decisionpoem #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #Spilt #Milk

read more
You spilled my love,
on the floor of your
egotism and shouted,
"Don't cry over spilt 
milk!" I still cry but not with tears instead with words! 

#sourajita #birth #inmyabsence #decisionpoem 
#lovewithouthim #yqbaba #spilt #milk

Shail Raghuvanshi

In my absence,
remember me for the minuscule joy that I gave to you
even if it made you rack your brains to recollect it all.
Because
happy memories are what finally matter!

#inmyabsence 
#yourquotebaba 
#memories 
#poetrycommunity

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

IN MY ABSENCE

I know you are born as new
When ever I told i love you 
And you gave new birth to me
Whenever your smile towards me
I will never push you to say
Decision is your choice
I know that I am your choice
These all will you understand
When only in my absence
 #inmyabsence #newbirth #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #gurumoorthychandrasekar #challenge

First Last

#met #Horrible #Learn #well #opportunity #Self 📢💓 A lesson I have learned from all moms, in order to dry earlier, even washing clothes required squeezing in force applied in the opposite sequence. 👻💓🧘 If you don't know how to control against your wrong wish; then you may know how to wipes, but your eyes will never soon dry up! 😢 Sometimes confusion may arrives, choose to go full reverse & believe that you deserve happiness in life! 😄 ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #Birth #navaratri #WorldHeartDay #yqspecial #remembertowrite #inmyabsence #wakeupfeeling #mothertell

read more
When we first met, #met #horrible #learn #well #opportunity #self 📢💓
A lesson I have learned from all moms, in order to dry earlier, even washing clothes required squeezing in force applied in the opposite sequence. 👻💓🧘

If you don't know how to control against your wrong wish; then you may know how to wipes, but your eyes will never soon dry up! 😢 

Sometimes confusion may arrives, choose to go full reverse & believe that you deserve happiness in life! 😄

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶

First Last

#Horrible #day #become #Doubt & #Love #Happy 🌱💓 I care deeply when I see through the eyes of the heart, a good extraction always brings happiness, fall in love with everyone. One has to maintain the highest quality introduction with own-self. Nothing is wrong if you love! ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #WorldHeartDay ❣️ #wakeupfeeling #Birth #special #Gift #inmyabsence #remembertowrite #mothertell 👁️🤝° #navaratri 💓 ♒ God always with us 👁️❣️👁️🧘✨🌅

read more
The horrible day                    The horrible day #Horrible #day #become #doubt & #love #happy 🌱💓
I care deeply when I see through the eyes of the heart, a good extraction always  brings happiness, fall in love with everyone. One has to maintain the highest quality introduction with own-self. Nothing is wrong if you love!

#worldheartday ❣️ #wakeupfeeling #birth #special #gift #inmyabsence #remembertowrite #mothertell 👁️🤝° #navaratri 💓 ♒ God always with us 👁️❣️👁️🧘✨🌅

First Last

#Horrible #Doubt #against #God #existence 🧚🧘 Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 😁 No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦 #Birth #Fearless #understanding #navaratri #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
The horrible day #Horrible #doubt #against #god #existence 🧚🧘

Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 
😁
No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. 

If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦

First Last

#Horrible I reveal something new every day at the same place, 🐾 which makes me realize how blind my vision was that I had never seen before. I can realize, my eyesight will rise up its vision to its peak level at age of 49. Now, the summation (4+9= 13) there may unlock code or it will might become unlucky for me if I ignore to learn through daily burn. Thanks God for making me strong & still I've enough time, no worry.🕸️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #doubtin9words wakeu #Learning #Birth #Fearless #Vision #understanding #navaratri #inmyabsence #decisionpoem #wakeupfeeling

read more
The horrible day #Horrible 
I reveal something new every day at the same place, 🐾 which makes me realize how blind my vision was that I had never seen before.

I can realize, my eyesight will rise up its vision to its peak level at age of 49. Now, the summation (4+9= 13) there may unlock code or it will might become unlucky for me if I ignore to learn through daily burn. Thanks God for making me strong & still I've enough time, no worry.🕸️

#doubtin9words #wakeu

First Last

#alone I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫 I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to. #Birth #Fearless #understanding #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
 #alone 
I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ 

I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫

I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification