Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best decisionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best decisionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love decision quotes, a decision which is taken to meet unexpected situation, the decision is already taken, the decision is taken, the decision is taken unanimously,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sourajita D

I still cry but not with tears instead with words! #sourajita #Birth #inmyabsence #decisionpoem #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #Spilt #Milk

read more
You spilled my love,
on the floor of your
egotism and shouted,
"Don't cry over spilt 
milk!" I still cry but not with tears instead with words! 

#sourajita #birth #inmyabsence #decisionpoem 
#lovewithouthim #yqbaba #spilt #milk

Manzoor Alam Dehalvi

#Decision #decisionpoem MM Mumtaz Priya Gour Sahib khan صاحب خان Aafiya Jamal Sk Manjur Irfan Saeed Writer Mahi isha rajput NIKHAT دل سے درد کا رشتہ Shweta P Shweta Srivastava Gargi Shweta Dayal Srivastava pyare ji SIDDHARTH.SHENDE.sid Prahlad kumar Yogendra Nath Yogi Sheikh salahuddin Ayub Swati Tyagi Anamika Sharma JEEV SANJ IKTARFAA Shiv Kumar Artist King of Darkness Storyteller ARVIND YADAV 1717 Ajit Bhai Yadav sana saadgi jitendra karnawat Faiz Siddiqui NIDHI Pramodini mohapatra Prave #विचार

read more

First Last

#Horrible #Doubt #against #God #existence 🧚🧘 Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 😁 No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦 #Birth #Fearless #understanding #navaratri #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
The horrible day #Horrible #doubt #against #god #existence 🧚🧘

Never break your true nature because of the circumstances! 
😁
No-one can live alone without bread, yet how there is still doubt over God's deeds. Neither can you prepare food without the help of nature, nor learning has any value further in future without the existence of nature. 

If nature doesn't appear to be God, then your brain 🧠 is either not functioning or crazy can say anything for making further more confusion, doubt in extension?🚦

First Last

#Horrible I reveal something new every day at the same place, 🐾 which makes me realize how blind my vision was that I had never seen before. I can realize, my eyesight will rise up its vision to its peak level at age of 49. Now, the summation (4+9= 13) there may unlock code or it will might become unlucky for me if I ignore to learn through daily burn. Thanks God for making me strong & still I've enough time, no worry.🕸️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #doubtin9words wakeu #Learning #Birth #Fearless #Vision #understanding #navaratri #inmyabsence #decisionpoem #wakeupfeeling

read more
The horrible day #Horrible 
I reveal something new every day at the same place, 🐾 which makes me realize how blind my vision was that I had never seen before.

I can realize, my eyesight will rise up its vision to its peak level at age of 49. Now, the summation (4+9= 13) there may unlock code or it will might become unlucky for me if I ignore to learn through daily burn. Thanks God for making me strong & still I've enough time, no worry.🕸️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#doubtin9words #wakeu

First Last

#alone I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫 I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to. #Birth #Fearless #understanding #waitforsomeone #doubtin9words #learning✨ #inmyabsence #decisionpoem

read more
 #alone 
I don't think there are any hurdles, unless we want to deal with the bundle, I love to learn with my bare feet 🐾 and I'm absolutely happy enough with my sandal! ☺ 

I need no money, no partner, but honestly 🍯 honey - I want to become my own happiness examiner..💁💰🚫

I have decided not to participate in any writing 🕸️✍👈 competition in this life, even at once, although I'll try to birth daily for preparing myself in coming birth for its¶° best computing. Therefore, I no longer feel fear to.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification