Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mothertell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mothertell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so flipchart, mother dear i love you so, mother gothel i love you most gif,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Neither believe anyone fully
Nor hate anyone fully What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

She not only gave me birth, but also gave me morality to live❤ What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mymomisthebest #mylife #momentsoflove #ypurquote

read more
No matter whatever position you have gained, 
Never forget where you came from
or the people who helped you to succeed
She not only learnt me how to love 
but also taught me how to respect and
illuminated me to help others with what all I have...
She is my real tutor and love❤ She not only gave me birth, but also gave me morality to live❤
What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mymomisthebest #mylife #momentsoflove #ypurquote

Richa Vedpathak

#ThatsMyMum #BlessedtogetteachingsAndloveandtrueLessonsFromher What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be strong, have guts to be truthful and real.
If you do what you have to do you will have it one day. If not be recovered and restart with life.
 #ThatsMyMum
#BlessedtogetteachingsAndloveandtrueLessonsFromher

What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,🌸🙏🌸🙏

read more
To have faith in yourself, this navratri pray ma durga to harness us with will power, positivity 🙏🌸jai mata di  What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,🌸🙏🌸🙏

Abid

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #magentazone #abid_hussain

read more

Look at Akash...
He works so hard and sleeps so less
And you do the opposite..
You will beg on the streets in the future.. 😜 What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#magentazone
#abid_hussain

Bizz_are_ Soul

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
to face the fears,
I am afraid of,
boldly... What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never harm others
Do good more often
And believe in God.  What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If u are to ask anything in life,
 Never bow  infront of any human being,
Ask almighty for he has everything created.. What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My mother tells me that abhi waktha nai badla Sudarjaa sala warna zindagi barr pachthaega yesa rooz mere maa muje bolthi hai What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

What does your #mothertell you often? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mother #motherlove

read more
that I shall always be her girl;
that I need to be dependent on myself and none other.
My mother tells me I shall always be loved by her whether far or near,
in this world or the other.
My mother tells me a lot of things
even though she has stepped into another realm.
My mother tells me... What does your #mothertell you often? #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#mother 
#motherlove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification