Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best incompletestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best incompletestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so incomplete without you, incomplete love shayari, love incomplete quotes, incomplete combustion of fuels leads to formation of, incomplete love quotes,

• 183 Followers
  • 207 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Naveen

mute video

Kanika Nayak

#tumhidekhona #dilse #Astitva #incompletestory missing you Akashdeep shukla 🙏 #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Thaara_Official

mute video

Alok Jain

For you i might just be a batchmate, but for me you will always be my life #incompletestory #incompletelove #onesidedlove love #lovequote #LoveStory #quotepennedbyheart

read more
For you i might just be a batchmate, but for me you will always be my life.  For you i might just be a batchmate, but for me you will always be my life

#incompletestory #incompletelove #onesidedlove #love #lovequote #lovestory #quotepennedbyheart

Sunbin 1

We all are just incomplete stories. 

Trying to find that one corrector
Who could bring the happy ending..... 

#ensoleillement  #ensoleillement #kritvi #incompletestory #happyending

Anmol Singh

I Promise There Hasn't Been A Day Than I Stopped Wanting You And You Havn't Gotten Out Of My Head At All Since; I First Met You...  #5th_Oct #yqbaba #past #incompletelove #incompletestory

Anmol Singh

I Promise There Hasn't Been A Day Than I Stopped Wanting You And You Havn't Gotten Out Of My Head At All Since; I First Met You...  #5th_Oct #yqbaba #past #incompletelove #incompletestory

Priyanka Rathod

Without you, 
there is no me.
We ride together,
We die together 

#heistheone #dietogether #writer #incompletestory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Sakshi Vashist

My story 
Is incomplete
But in the process

Not waiting
For you
But time to complete it

#incomplete #incompletestory #complete #time #waiting #waitingforyou

@escriptor_trodde

कुछ वादे,
और
कुछ बाते,
अधूरे ही बेहतर हैं।

©शताक्षी #promisesbroken #incompletestory #untoldstories #writersofig #hindishayari #escriptor_trodde
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification