Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best healings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best healings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about healings in the bible, healings of jesus christ, healings of jesus, healings, radheeka healings,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #floraandfauna #healings

read more
a healing moment
for flora and fauna... What's the #onegoodthing about this #lockdown? If you ask me, I'd say: I can see all the constellations again. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#floraandfauna 
#healings

Anshula Thakur

"Lock down night "

This lock down brings you back to me 
it brings the our moments 

yeah true...... 
everyone , every relation needs a break 

but the break between me and you 
went long.....in opposite directions 

but the current time when we stuck together 
its time to clear all the Fallacy ...

look the night is cold and darker 
with lot silence is there ...

let's sit together and listen to the heart beats 
when no one speaks feelings chat with eachother.....🥰

Anshula Thakur 💕 #lock_down_nights #latenightthoughts #anshulathakur #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #feelings #love #healings

nocturnal_muse_

it's time to pause and help myself. to let me get helped. #qotd #healings #selfhelp #selflove #heal

read more
I ran away too much.
Now it's time to pause to look where I have arrived. To feel all the wounds the running has caused and to pick the mending herb from the garden of spines.
     ©nocturnal_muse_ it's time to pause and help myself.
to let me get helped.
#qotd #healings #selfhelp #selflove #heal

Kaniz Fatimah Shaikh

If you ask me about love It is magic for a magician 
Chronic like a disease 
Healings for the hurted 
Breaking for the betrayed 
It is both a destruction and a devotion 
Even that destruction is love same as the devotion is a worship! #Love #meaningoflove #devotion #destruction #magician #betrayal #healings #hatred #hurted #letssin #relationship

Stranger's life

#Feeling better than #healings

read more
Feelings never ends but, feeling has own feelings #feeling better than #healings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification