Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tokenoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tokenoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Akash Verma

In love 
When the heart breaks
People always say 
Time will heal everything
But does that happen?
I believe
We swathe everything 
All the memories
All the small fights
Every small details of our love in one corner of our heart for the lifetime
It never gets healed rather it stays there forever
As the token of love
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #brokenheart #tokenoflove

Shweatnisha Singh🌸

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAYEEEE... 🎋🌸🙏 No Teacher can get Such a Precious Gift than this! A Beautiful Card made by a 6 years old student. Iam really proud of the little one to see the ideas she put on...candy in the match box 😃😃😘😘 with two tiny cards within it. A slot written for Me is error free... Made Me sooo Proud today!😇😇🌸♥️ #boostthyself #Gifts #nojotoworld #nojotolifelessons #Proud_Moment #Life_experience #teachersdayspecial #NojotoEnglishWriters #tokenoflove

read more
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAYEEEE...🎉✨😃🏆 HAPPY TEACHER'S DAYEEEE...
🎋🌸🙏

No Teacher can get Such a Precious Gift than this!

A Beautiful Card made by a 6 years old student. Iam really proud of the little one to see the ideas she put on...candy in the match box 😃😃😘😘 with two tiny cards within it. A slot written for Me is error free... 

Made Me sooo Proud today!😇😇🌸♥️

Gaurab Saha

#lock #Love nojoto #tokenoflove Rajshi Raj Khushbu Svitha1 neelam rawat Bhüvï Sãhù💞

read more
You could have turn key Left
And lock me forever
But you have turn Key 🔑Right
To Knock me forever... #lock #love #nojoto #tokenoflove
 Rajshi Raj Khushbu Svitha1 neelam rawat Bhüvï Sãhù💞

স্বর্নালী

A gift to remember  when i saw our love,a gift to remember,when i saw our child,its a best gift ever when i became  mother of yours child, that day i feel completed as a women,its a token of love,a gift to remember...... #tokenoflove#child#love#bestgift#

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification