Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Missthem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Missthem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Tania Sarkar

The smell of a chapati always reminds me about my grandmother. She then wore white saree with red border which smells like the sweetest flower on earth, even after a tiring day,she smelled like that. I always remained around her. She made chapatis at night for the whole family in an earthen oven. I adored her sitting at a distance and insisted her to tell stories. She never refused me and always had a new story everytime I asked. Now she cannot do things herself. She is now being cared by others.
Today while I walked at morning,I smelt the smell at a tea stall where washing of a clay oven covered the area. 
How I miss those days,
how I miss her.. #grandma 
#grandparents 
#missthem 
#misschildhooddays

SuRaVi ROY♥

For the ones who lost their Grand Parents at a very Early age #Grandparents #elderlycare #Love #Missthem #likeformore #followformore

read more
Dear GrandParents I know You've gone too soon.So many unsaid words,faded memories.I wish i could ever told u that how much You mean to me.But let me tell you,I miss You when I need an elderly advice.I miss You when things get hard & i need a lap to relax.I miss You when I used to fall asleep in midnight by listening to Your stories.I Really Miss you:')
-From the one
who doesn't get 
enough time to spend with You For the ones who lost their Grand Parents at a very Early age
#Grandparents #Elderlycare #Love #Missthem #Likeformore #Followformore

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification