Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best midDaythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best midDaythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a midsummer night dream and though she be but little, midday or mid-day, mid life crisis marriage, samiullah khan mid day, shameem khan mid day,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

subha raghu

mute video

Monika Monu

These shackles on my body are
Making me stay anchored to my past.
I walk and crawl trying to move forward,
Trying to get rid of the chains that holds me down.
But no matter how strong I become,
No matter how far I go,
The suffocation & anxiety in my heart,
Always reminds me that
I'll forever be a prisoner of my past. #prisoner #noescape #yqbaba #yqquotes  #middaythoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #mondaymotivation

Monika Monu

She cut her skin and covered it with Ink,
Hiding her pain underneath.
It became a beautiful tattoo.

The pain may disappear one day,
But the mark it left would never disappear.

Isn't love similar? Marked with your love
#tattoo #scars #love #mark #yopowrimo #yqbaba #saturdayfeeling #middaythoughts

Vijay K Nair

For most part of human evolution, necessities were created by nature (biology), and solutions were devised with human intelligence (technology) . In the 21st century, human necessities are being created by technology, and quite some are turning to nature for solutions!  #middaythoughts #yqbaba

Vijay K Nair

Every human relationship is fundamentally, transactional. And based on the nature of what is transacted, it can be selfish, or sincere.  Relationship is selfish, when each makes contributions to the other's life, with the intention to fulfill their own aspirations. It is sincere when each makes meaningful contributions to the other, purely out of unconditional love. And the thumb rule to know the difference is 'Every relationship is sincere, unless intended or proved otherwise'. #yqbaba #middaythoughts #relationship

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

ഒരു നൂറ് കാര്യങ്ങൾ, പറയാൻ കഴിയാതെ ബാക്കി വച്ച് തിരശ്ശീലയ്ക്ക് പിന്നിലേക്കായ് വഴിമാറി കൊടുക്കേണ്ടിവന്നങ്ങനെ അവൾക്കും... #middaythoughts #middaylines

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

എൻ കാതിനിമ്പമായ് നിൻ മൊഴികളണയുന്നതും കാത്ത് ഞാനും #middaythoughts #middaylines

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

Colb ചെയ്യാൻ എഴുതിയതാണ്.colbചേരുന്നില്ല. so new quote ആക്കിയിട്ടു #midDaythoughts #middayquotes #yqmalayalee

read more
അടുക്കുവാനായി ഞാനണഞ്ഞുവെന്നാകിലും
അറിയില്ലെനിക്കേതും
നീയെൻ പ്രാണനെന്നല്ലാതെ.
നിൻ മിഴിയിലൊരശ്രുവായ്
തീരാതിരിക്കുവാൻ
നോക്കുന്നു ഞാനെൻ
സ്വപ്നങ്ങളെല്ലാം 
അവധിക്കു വച്ചിട്ട്... Colb ചെയ്യാൻ എഴുതിയതാണ്.colbചേരുന്നില്ല.
so new quote ആക്കിയിട്ടു
#middaythoughts #middayquotes #yqmalayalee

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

#നുറുങ്ങുകൾ #midDaythoughts #middayquotes

read more
ഭാര്യയെ ആവശ്യമില്ലാതെ ഭയക്കുന്ന ഏതൊരു ഭർത്താവും
ഭർത്താവിനെ ഏതു കാര്യത്തിനും ന്യായീകരിക്കുന്ന ഏതൊരു ഭാര്യയും
കുടുംബം എന്ന തലത്തിൽ നിന്നു നോക്കുമ്പോൾ ഒരു പരാജയവും;
അവർ സമൂഹം എന്ന തലത്തിൽ ഒരു ബാധ്യതയുമായിരിക്കും. #നുറുങ്ങുകൾ #middaythoughts #middayquotes

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

#നുറുങ്ങുകൾ #midDaythoughts #middayquotes 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

read more
lunchനു വ്യത്യസ്ത വേണമെന്നു കലശലായ മോഹമുദിച്ചപ്പോഴായിരുന്നു വീട്ടിലെ aquarium കണ്ണിൽ പെട്ടത്.

നായാട്ടു വീരൻമാരായ രാജാക്കൻമാരെ മനസ്സിൽ ധ്യാനിച്ച് ചൂണ്ടയുമായി ഇറങ്ങി..

Golden fish fry& angel fish കുടംപുളിയിട്ട്‌ വറ്റിച്ചത്..

ആഹാ.... lunch കാണാൻ എന്തൊരു മൊഞ്ച് ..... #നുറുങ്ങുകൾ #middaythoughts #middayquotes 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification