Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Worldteachersday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Worldteachersday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 281 Followers
  • 279 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on World Teachers' Day. Define teachers in 2 lines.✨ 🌟📍 AT's new paid story is out. Check the pinned post. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #twoliner #YourQuoteAndMine #Worldteachersday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A lighthouse ... 
sailing ships to the shore .

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines  
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Here's a special prompt on World Teachers' Day. Define teachers in 2 lines.✨ 

🌟📍 AT's new paid story is out. 
Check the pinned post. 😁

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

CM Chaitanyaa

अध्यापक दिवस पर अपने प्रिय अध्यापक की एक सीख साझा करें। ज़रूरी नहीं कि जो आपने सीखा हो वह केवल जीवन मूल्यों की ही बात हो, बल्कि किसी सब्जेक्ट पर आधारित बात भी हो सकती है। आपके अनुभवों से हम सभी कुछ नया जान पाएंगे। #अध्यापकदिवस #Worldteachersday #yqdidi #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
हर छोटी से छोटी चीज़ों से सीखना,
और उनसे एक नया सा अर्थ निकालना... अध्यापक दिवस पर अपने प्रिय अध्यापक की एक सीख साझा करें। ज़रूरी नहीं कि जो आपने  सीखा हो वह केवल जीवन मूल्यों की ही बात हो, बल्कि किसी  सब्जेक्ट पर आधारित बात भी हो सकती है। 

आपके अनुभवों से हम सभी कुछ नया जान पाएंगे।

#अध्यापकदिवस
#worldteachersday
#yqdidi
#collab

CM Chaitanyaa

Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student. Use #Worldteachersday and #Teachersday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I were a candle then,

You had enlightened my life & taught me, how to walk in the darkness... Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student.

Use #WorldTeachersDay and #TeachersDay

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Abid

Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student. Use #Worldteachersday and #Teachersday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbhaijan #yqsayyed

read more
           Who was William shakespeare?

Teacher 🙋‍♂️he was a Muslim    with a real name as Wali miya Shaikh peer. 😜😜😜 Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbhaijan #yqsayyed

Sita Prasad

#A letter to my students
I'm not a perfect being either,
I too make mistakes,
And I learn daily,
I too was like you as a child,
I want to improve too,
I yearn to fulfil the dream of yours,
I will be with you, when you need me,
It's all about working hard,
It's about dreaming for yourself,
It's to live for yourself,
And one day you will be there,
At my door, to share the story of your success,
The story of your struggles,
And how we made things work.
 #teachersday #yqbaba #yqquotes #worldteachersday

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on World Teachers' Day. Define teachers in 2 lines.✨ 🌟📍 AT's new paid story is out. Check the pinned post. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #twoliner #YourQuoteAndMine #Worldteachersday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Awesome species😍😍
Loads of Respect!! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines  

Check the pinned post. 😁

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

shivarjaras snehasinchana

I am Very happy Because I will also Become A teacher ❤️😍❤️ OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on World Teachers' Day. Define teachers in 2 lines.✨ 🌟📍 AT's new paid story is out. Check the pinned post. 😁 #yqbaba #yqdidi #twoliner #YourQuoteAndMine #Worldteachersday #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Teacher is a  learner...Not a job Holder I am Very happy Because I will also Become A teacher ❤️😍❤️
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATteachersin2lines  

Check the pinned post. 😁

Juhi Grover

Its true story of 6th class at the time of my teaching practice. Pupil Teacher was telling about The Thirsty Crow. PT told that crow searched a pitcher of water.Then the crow saw that.....,(In quote) Example of modern student of government school. Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student. Use #Worldteachersday and #Teachersday #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
There is little water in pitcher.
How will the crow drink water?

The crow will use straw for drinking water Its true story of 6th class at the time of my teaching practice.
Pupil Teacher was telling about The Thirsty Crow. PT told that crow searched a pitcher of water.Then the crow saw that.....,(In quote)
Example of modern student of government school.

Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student.

Impeccable Words

Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student. Use #Worldteachersday and #Teachersday #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
(science teacher scolds whispering girl and asks)
What is the Matter?

Anything that occupies space ,has mass and offer resistance is known as 'Matter'.
(the girl answered smilingly☺)
 Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student.

Use #worldteachersday and #teachersday

#collabchallenge   #yourquoteandmine
#yourquote
#yopowrimo
#yqbaba

Anand Nagada

Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student. Use #Worldteachersday and #Teachersday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Adesh, what is your name?

Adesh, Madam

😜😜😜 Imagine a conversation between a teacher and a student.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification