Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leftmealone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leftmealone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love itself is what is left over quote, she left me roses by the stairs, she left me with a broken heart, she left me for a rodeo clown, appendix kis side hota hai left ya right,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

riya kumari

Aady

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph Font: Times Newer Roman, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a broken heart 

and scattered memories...  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

Font: Times Newer Roman, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph Font: Times Newer Roman, 10. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A long lonely road ahead.. 
to traverse alone  ...  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
memories to replay
our old conversations
and all those late night call recordings Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

sirijan bhalla

"Humse kinara kar gaye thae jo, 
humare aansu dekh kar,
aaj dard ka ehsaas hua unhe,
khudke chashm bheege dekh kar"
 #leftmealone #fightingalone #socalledfriendship #socalledlove

Kunal Choudhary

#leftmealone #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes love #lovehurts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
nothing but love that was yours to keep.

#leftmealone
#cinemagraph 
#yourquoteandmine
#yqquotes
#love
#lovehurts

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
No one I could turn to.
But your memories,
Came abound to be with me,
To face life without you. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

Beena sooraj

read more
your loving memories Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

Aditi Mishra

read more
So much of happiness and joy........ Here's a collab prompt for the night. #leftmealone #cinemagraph 

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #leftmealone #heartbroken

read more
Be in love... After you left me heartbroken #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #leftmealone #heartbroken
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification