Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Burial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Burial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about home burial quotes, robert frost poem home burial, home burial poem by robert frost, home burial poem pdf, home burial poem,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Cerebral Derange

He didn't expect those
Anguish and grieve in
Burial procession
Expected cheerful smiles
And celebrations to sleep peacefully
In Cosmos #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#burial#celebration#expect

Cerebral Derange

The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone. #yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#Good#Burial#Shroud

read more
"A Epitaphs poem"

His goodness brought white shroud
His helpful hands brought festive burial procession The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone.

#yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#good#burial#shroud

Cerebral Derange

Ohh my dear friends going for deep sleep
Take me to my bed for eternal sleep
Never tear up for me.I will come back to 
Clean your weeps

Take me to my home with your smiles
Dnt forget to bury your cries
Sorry for giving you distress
I'm waiting for your cheerful smiles

See you again my hearty friends
My time has arrived to break down our friendship 
I knew you never excuses me
but it's a game of God playing with our friendship

I'm going along with bond of great
friendship
Send me with your joyous comradeship
If possible i will come and serve you my
Companionship #death#burial#procession#Novemberorember#newember#aestheticthoughts

Cerebral Derange

He didn't expect those
Anguish and grieve in
Burial procession
Expected cheerful smiles
And celebrations to sleep peacefully
In Cosmos #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#burial#celebration#expect

Cerebral Derange

The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone. #yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#Good#Burial#Shroud

read more
"A Epitaphs poem"

His goodness brought white shroud
His helpful hands brought festive burial procession The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone.

#yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#good#burial#shroud

Cerebral Derange

Ohh my dear friends going for deep sleep
Take me to my bed for eternal sleep
Never tear up for me.I will come back to 
Clean your weeps

Take me to my home with your smiles
Dnt forget to bury your cries
Sorry for giving you distress
I'm waiting for your cheerful smiles

See you again my hearty friends
My time has arrived to break down our friendship 
I knew you never excuses me
but it's a game of God playing with our friendship

I'm going along with bond of great
friendship
Send me with your joyous comradeship
If possible i will come and serve you my
Companionship #death#burial#procession#Novemberorember#newember#aestheticthoughts

Hira Vajahat

#Burial

read more
*The nearest relative of the deceased should lay the dead body in the grave.
*A husband may lay the dead body of his wife in the grave.
*It is masnoon to recite supplication while laying the dead body in the grave.

Ibn e Umar(R.A) reports,that the Messenger of Allah while laying a dead body in the grave recited the following supplication"Bismillahi Wa Ala Millati Rasulillahi"(In the name of Allah and according to the method prescribed by the Messenger of Allah I lay it in the grave.)"In another tradition the word Wa Ala Sunnati instead of Wa Ala Millati' has-been reported."(Ahmad). #Burial

nipun dixit

"PHANTOM"

A haunted soul buried in the earth,
Covered in memories, covered in dirt.
Hoary weather with rictus face,
And deep silence.
Once thought unheard,
Where it may rest,
With vengeance and violence.

A final word, will see you soon.
Can leave the body but not the roon,
To a place beyond,
In the midnight deep.
Where the horror,
And the haunted sleeps.
  #horror#soul#death#dark#horrorpoem#horrortales #ghost#burial

nipun dixit

"PHANTOM"

A haunted soul buried in the earth,
Covered in memories, covered in dirt.
Hoary weather with rictus face,
And deep silence.
Once thought unheard,
Where it may rest,
With vengeance and violence.

A final word, will see you soon.
Can leave the body but not the roon,
To a place beyond,
In the midnight deep.
Where the horror,
And the haunted sleeps.
  #horror#soul#death#dark#horrorpoem#horrortales #ghost#burial

Martin Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez

It is said that when one leaves for a better life everything ends there and soon they will forget who to party but it is never like that since it is also said that whoever leaves an earring does not go away at all that is how our story begins Don Carlos and to man  She had always educated her children in a way that was not appropriate for her age since everything they wanted was given without any problem but for her daughters it was the opposite since he was thinking that the woman  I did not need anything since they were always in the house so the children grew up and as they had always had everything they never learned any trade as opposed to their daughters since they had learned everything about how to take a house when Don Carlos died.  children instead of worrying about the burial of their father they worried more than that they would live and that their inheritance father had left them instead the daughters looked for the way that although their father never had  a love for them they had always wanted it since it was their father at last how they could have taken Don Carlos to his final resting place but what Don Carlos did not know at the last moment of his life and when he saw that his children did not do anything  profit had changed his will leaving his daughters as heirs and executors of a considerable amount for their children that would be delivered to them when they would show that they knew how to assert themselves don Carlos understood that who always was always for him were his daughters in health  and in the illness and until the time of their burial they were always with him when everything ended on returning to the house they found the candle that had been lit when they were thrown away and the wax was spilled on the floor but the strangest thing was the written words  with the wax that they said so, daughters forgiveness for having been who I was.
  Martín Alejandro Rangel Gonzalez
  Author #love #poetry #historia
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification