Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best irunoutofideas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best irunoutofideas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iru malargal images with love quotes in tamil 880, iru malargal images with love quotes 720, iru malargal images with love quotes in tamil, iru malargal images with love quotes, iru malargal serial images with love quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. #Collab #irunoutofideas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Usually I would forget myself 
Because I deeply penetrate 
inside your mind....  When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

#collab #irunoutofideas  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Hari Mohan

When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. #Collab #irunoutofideas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ludo Ki Tarah Hoti Hai Zindagi 

6 Ki Umeed Mein Agar 1 Bhi Aaye, Toh Chalna Padta Hai.. 🙂 When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Karthika Karthika

When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. #Collab #irunoutofideas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep well When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Osho Jain

When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. #Collab #irunoutofideas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

read more
I do cooking... Albeit it tends to become tragedy, but I do..... , clean my cupboard,.... These are rare but sometimes it's fair to do rare things.... 
 When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

Sita Prasad

read more
I water my plants,
seeing them grow,
gives me new life,
I listen to kids,
Their small chat,
their cute smile,
brings my spirits back.

When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I read books
I go places
I talk with my love
And share ideas...  When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

rizz kinzz

read more
I don't bother coz Ideas will eventually creep in when it has to.. When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Anitha Elisha

read more
The only thing I do at first is sleep
After that I will think of ideas of which I can keep
I would run out of ideas very rare
It happens only when things don't work out be so fare
Ideas may come ideas may go
It never makes me to stop writing but makes me slow
It doesn't matter if we are fast or slow.. 
All that matters really is more ideas to be created and to steal the show
So Let's create ideas more and more.....  When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
One day you will be wake up and there won't be anymore times to do things you are always wanted  just do it now When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
the only thing I can think of is my bed. Hiding my face under the pillow, I lay there till my mind feels energised again. When I run out of ideas, I clean my house, I do my laundry, hoping if I take control of the world around me, I'll finally control the world inside me. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification