Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best warmhearts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best warmhearts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sushma

mute video

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, You say things you mean like, "Loving me was a mistake." I say things I don't mean like "You're right loving you was a mistake." And we don't even realize when we burn our tongues. - Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #warmhearts #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub

read more
"You are still alive"
I say
"I am already dead" We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
You say things you mean like, "Loving me was a mistake." 
I say things I don't mean like "You're right loving you was a mistake."
And we don't even realize when we burn our tongues. 
-
Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #WarmHearts

#collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, You say things you mean like, "Loving me was a mistake." I say things I don't mean like "You're right loving you was a mistake." And we don't even realize when we burn our tongues. - Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #warmhearts #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You don't know me....
But see the strange thing,
I still have preserved those words of your's as lub dub of my heart....
Your memories in neurons of my brain....
Still carry your love in me....
Eternal, incredible, miracle, above all this is my love for you....
But for you..... You don't know me 💫 We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-
Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #WarmHearts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, You say things you mean like, "Loving me was a mistake." I say things I don't mean like "You're right loving you was a mistake." And we don't even realize when we burn our tongues. - Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #warmhearts #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I made you smile in your difficult time
When no one was by your side,
I stood by you, 
I couldn't suggest you the best
Yet I hold your hand in silence. 
You said my arms were the best place
To find peace.
Yet today you said
You can't stay anymore 
Its time to leave 
As your destination has arrived 
To take you far away from me.  We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-

rizz kinzz

read more
"I wish if I could go back , in my past"...
   The regretted fellow, whispered.
    We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-

rizz kinzz

read more
Mind has to deal with; 
 a tit for tat , heat for cold n  love for hate
We drown ourselves wit thoughts of desertion
You say
Mind  healed the wounds; but 
The reflexes are still at paused.. We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Tho fir mein yee kehatha huu ke Thokar na laga mujhe pathar nahi hu main,
Hairat se na dekh mujhe manzar nahi hu main,
Mana ki unki nazro mein meri kader kuch bhi nahi,
Mager unse poocho jinhe haasil nahi hu main.
-

sehar

We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, You say things you mean like, "Loving me was a mistake." I say things I don't mean like "You're right loving you was a mistake." And we don't even realize when we burn our tongues. - Share your warm fuzzy conversations. It can be romantic or it could be anticlimactic like mine. Use #warmhearts #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #rulesoflogic

read more
I say

If we warm our tongue on fire of our heart and talk
then we are the one....who is going to lose
because if our heart burns...it will not spare tongue also.

-

Rabiya Nizam

read more
What I regret the most is believing in you..loving you.... trusting you

He said:- Not my mistake..u fooled yourself... (Feel the burn) We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-

sanjana ranjan

read more
Love is about to meet two soul.
But u didn't mean it. We warm our tongues on the fire of our hearts and talk, 
-

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification