Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best festivalsofindia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best festivalsofindia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hornbill festival is celebrated in which state of india, lahore is a festival celebrated in, hornbill festival is celebrated in which state, festival celebrated by the parsis, the great indian festival amazon,

• 19 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arunabh Bordoloi

"Harmony in Motion: Celebrating Bihu's Dance of Renewal" #Bihu #Bihufestival #Festival #festivalvibes #celebration #celebrate #Joyful #Merry #festivalsofindia #Videos

read more
mute video

Arunabh Bordoloi

mute video

Awadhesh Mafiya Star

mute video

Awadhesh Mafiya Star

mute video

Awadhesh Mafiya Star

mute video

Awadhesh Mafiya Star

mute video

Awadhesh Mafiya Star

mute video

Tanuja

Dekho ye raunak, chaka chaun,sajawat se bhara seher har mazhab har dharm ke rooh se rooh milte dikhenge.Tyoharon se bhara hai ye seher, har ghar me chamakte sitare dikhenge, choro na ye ab tyoharon me bhi bhed bhao karna zara dekho kayi dost namaz padh kar durga mandir me hath jode  khade dikhenge.

©Tanuja #Light #Festival #festivalsofindia #quotsoftheday #YourQuoteAndMine #Durgapuja #nojoto

motivational quotes

mute video

Sita Prasad

#bommalakoluvu2022 #dollfestival #sankranti_special #indianculture #festivalsofindia #yqbaba Bommalakoluvu is a south Indian tradition. The dolls are cleaned, arranged and offered payers by the girls of the family. It is a celebration full of bright hues, smiles, folk songs and food. The display of dolls can also be of a particular theme. In the evening ladies and girls are invited to share the joys and seek blessings. Isn't it an adorable tradition!

read more
खिलौने नहीं ये,
साथी हैं तुम्हारे,
बिन कुछ कहे,
राज़गार हैं तुम्हारे।। #bommalakoluvu2022 #dollfestival #sankranti_special #indianculture #festivalsofindia #yqbaba
Bommalakoluvu is a south Indian tradition. The dolls  are cleaned, arranged and offered payers by the girls of the family. It is a celebration full of bright hues, smiles, folk songs and food. The display of dolls can also be of a particular theme. In the evening ladies and girls are invited to share the joys and seek blessings. Isn't it an adorable tradition!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification