Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dussehraspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dussehraspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ganga dussehra kab ka hai, jeth ka dussehra kab hai, dus numbri mujhe dard rahta hai 260, happy dussehra in punjabi, sawaal dus crore ka,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

VAGHELA YOGESH

As I gracefully swirled and twirled to the vibrant music, the colorful dresses and the dazzling lights added a magical touch to the whole experience. Every step I took was accompanied by a pure sense of exhilaration, as if I was floating on air.And let's not forget about the breathtaking moments when the crowd formed a circle and showcased their best moves in the center. That feeling of being surrounded by talented dancers, all in perfect harmony, was absolutely mind-blowing.From the moment I st #Festival #IndianFestival #navratri #Dussehra #durga #विचार #Durgapuja #happydussehra #Dussehraspecial #DussehraFestival #dussehrawishes

read more
mute video

Sonal Panwar

mute video

Nishtha Goswami

We carry the good, and we carry the evil.
We can be the angel, and we can be the devil.
We can choose to drown the dark with light.
We can defeat the wrongs by following the right.  #dussehra #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #dussehra2019 #happydussehra #dussehraspecial

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

SumitGaurav2005

इसे कहते है फर्जी शायरी...
तारक मेहता का उल्टा चश्मा सबको भाए,
सभी अलग-अलग किरदार में नजर आए।
जेठालाल बबीता जी की तरफ आकर्षाए,
हमेशा उनके कदम उसी ओर बढ़ते जाए।
आप भी फाफड़ा जलेबी लाएं और खाए,
सभी को दशहरा की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
😆🤣😅 #laughterkefatke  😍😆🤣

©SumitGaurav2005 #Dussehra #dussehramemes #memes #meme #dussehra2022 #dussehraspecial #दशहरा #comedy #कॉमेडी  #Funny

SumitGaurav2005

जबसे टिकटोक बैन हो गया, मैं इंस्टाग्राम का फैन हो गया! #laughterkefatke #sumitkikalamse #Raavan #Dussehra #दशहरा #दशहरास्पेशल #Dussehraspecial #dussehra2022 Family #Festival 🤣🤣😎😆😆🤣😍 #Society #NojotoFamily

read more
mute video

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

Deepak Shrivastav

Belated 😁 Happy Dussehra 🙂 #Dussehra #Dussehraspecial #vlog #deepakshrivastav #blogger #Society

read more
mute video

Saurabh saroj

#Dussehraspecial May goddess durga destroy all evil around you and fill your life with happiness and prosperity. Happy Dussehra.. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

read more
ज्योत से ज्योत जगाते चलो
प्रेम की गंगा बहाते चलो
राह में आए जो दिन दुःखी
सबको गले लगाते चलो
दिन आएगा सबका सुनहरा
मेरी तरफ से Happy Dussehra #dussehraspecial May goddess durga destroy all evil around you and fill your life with happiness and prosperity. Happy Dussehra.. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ÇhêêÑâ DhâÑâîk

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification