Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best commonsense Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best commonsense Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about commonsense, eat pray love common sense media, sulphide ores are common for the metals, bed is a common noun, tragedy of the commons,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simran Kumari

#viral #commonsense 🤣🤣 #Comedy

read more
mute video

Amarpreet Hope

#commonsense...... #Thoughts

read more
mute video

MSJ Quotes

Be sensible.. 
Some people are offended by mere 
common sense..! #sarcasm #sense #commonsense #offence #wisdom #argument #msj #msjquotes

Kaushik Sinha

Common Sense
vs
Over Smartness #common #commonsense #philosophy #overthinking #oversmart #smart #work #yqbaba

Kaushik Sinha

Science: Institutionalisation of Common Sense #science #common #sense #commonsense #marketing #philosophy #yqbaba

Mohit Vadnere

Thought and Belief are two side of Coin. #bymohitv 
#believe 
#deepthoughts 
#icebreaker 
#bereal 
#difference 
#commonsense

cressy adoline

Goodnight! What is #growingupallabout? I believe growing up is all about losing the stubbornness of the childhood and keeping the curiosity and hope alive. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #presenceofmind #intelligence #commonsense #practicality #logic life

read more
Behaving with intelligence n
 favourable presence of mind!  Goodnight! What is #growingupallabout? I believe growing up is all about losing the stubbornness of the childhood and keeping the curiosity and hope alive.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #presenceofmind  #intelligence  #commonsense #practicality #logic #life

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

Beats me. #commonsense #people

read more
People say common sense is uncommon. Then shouldn't it be called 'uncommon sense' or 'rare sense' instead of "common" sense? — % & Beats me.

#commonsense  #people

Mayuri Gaikwad

May God give people Common 
Sense instead of Success. 

Later Common Sense 
will lead up to Success. 
 #commonsense #success #lead #god #coronavirus #yqbaba #yqdidi

Miss Kamlani

More experience you have, better is your common sense #misskamlani life #lessonsoflife #commonsense #experience

read more
Experience develops common sense  More experience you have,  better is your common sense
#misskamlani #life #lessonsoflife #commonsense #experience
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification