Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best A_mother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best A_mother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, mother you gave me happiness lyrics,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

AB Stories

#A_mother In different religion, She may hold different names to be called, but has one meaning. She is the irreplaceable, precious, and the greatest creation of God. Comes for a special purpose to this earth. She brings up a child with care and love. Loves her child unconditionally and puts her toddlers before herself. Despite being a mother, she is also a protector and teacher. She is a MOTHER…. I count my MOTHER above everyone else in this universe..♥

read more
 #A_MOTHER
In different religion, She may hold different names to be called, but has one meaning. 
She is the irreplaceable, precious, and the greatest creation of God. Comes for a special purpose to this earth. She brings up a child with care and love. Loves her child unconditionally and puts her toddlers before herself. Despite being a mother, she is also a protector and teacher. She is a MOTHER….
I count my MOTHER above everyone else in this universe..♥

RAJAL THAKKAR

#A_mother'sprayer WRITER BY RAJAL THAKKAR 😍🥰😘☺😊😇🙂😄😃😀😇😇🙃🤗🧐😋😇😊🙂☺

read more
A Mother's Prayer  जो हर दर्द में साथ हो 
जो हमेशा हमारे पास हो 
जिनसे हमें खुशियों की मिली सौगात हो
जिसका दिल सफ़ेद दूध से भी ज़्यादा साफ़ हो 
जो इस सृस्टि में बच्चो की भगवान हो 
वही तो हमारी माँ होती है #A_mother's#prayer WRITER BY RAJAL THAKKAR 😍🥰😘☺😊😇🙂😄😃😀😇😇🙃🤗🧐😋😇😊🙂☺

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification