Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Prem Rajput (HODOPHILE)

#thatperson

read more

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Iam leaving it to you. Just find an answer. Please, make sure that you don't regret tomorrow about what you have done today. #Bindu #b life #OnePerson #thatperson #Remember

read more
When you have no one with you, a person stood by you and supported you.
Now, you have everyone with you but not that one person.

IS IT YOUR LOSS OR GAIN?
 Iam leaving it to you. Just find an answer. Please, make sure that you don't regret tomorrow about what you have done today. 
#bindu #B #life #oneperson #thatperson #remember

Bhavya GV

We all have that one "lost love" in our life. So this quote is for that "someone" whom you lost in b/w choosing them to keep.... either in your heart or in your thoughts..... #lostlove #thatperson #yqbaba

read more
Once a great man said,
"If we love someone,they exist in our heart but when we hate someone, 
they exist in our thoughts."
This actually turned out to be a 
confusion, in my case,
'coz I still love you.
And now you just seem to 
exist in my thoughts.  We all have that one "lost love" in our life. 
So this quote is for that "someone" whom you lost in b/w choosing them to keep.... either in your heart or in your  thoughts.....
#lostlove #thatperson #yqbaba

Bhavya GV

We are still in between the incomplete talk. #Memories #thatperson #almostsame #yqbaba

read more
I remember the bench we sat on, 
Together sharing our 
ups and downs, of our lives till the dawn.
Realising that our memories 
were the same that we 
lonely cherish upon. 
     We are still in between the incomplete talk. 
#memories
 #thatperson 
 #almostsame #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

It's the uncertainty of what lies ahead that feels to me like the most beautiful AND terrifying aspect of one's story.
You never know who you might bump into, and how long that bump will last.   #uncertainty #lifestory #thatperson #mixedfeelings #yqmusings #yqstories #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification