Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badchoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badchoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you give love a bad name lyrics, you give love a bad name, i love you so bad, falling in love with you seems like a really bad idea, kya period miss hone ke bad white discharge hota hai,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Just tried... Bad choices teaches us a lesson... Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourlifeyourquote #lifelessons

read more
My bad choice is to choose you
and to make my life run 
on your name and love Just tried... Bad choices teaches us a lesson... Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourlifeyourquote #lifelessons

Osho Jain

Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
In choosing clothes sometimes I struck in bad choices but in case of life I don't think we revolve around good and bad choices but we acquire destined choices🌻 Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Debabrata Sinha

Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On the path of love,one day
she asked herself,
"what's my bad choice?".
Her soul hushed and whispered, 
"He is that bad choice."
That day it was the battle of choices
and the moral of the story lies with
he losing his best choice.

Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Would you walk with me till I reach my destination? " she asked. 

Saying yes to it was a bad choice, to which I am still suffering... Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I thought I wrote fairly well and 
decided to publish my book of poems.
It tanked!  No sales were reported, save a few from family and friends.  A gross 
mistake I'd made, in over rating myself.   Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rulesoflogic #Motivation #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
There is no choice called bad choice.
It's just that ..they are not enough good as we thought them to be.
Choices are made on prevailing circumstances..and outcome is on real circumstances.
Choices are only a target for unseen future..they are not the conclusions.
Choices made are never to be regretted because if they don't fulfill you..then they definitely teach you a lesson. Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rulesoflogic  #motivation #inspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sherlock Doyle

This exploration was the first bad choice we made. Write a #ShortStory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Alien #tree #trapped #dangerous #scifishortstory

read more
As the Zulgans creep through the trees around me, I wait silently in the dark with my blaster ready to fire.

As their long, slender legs go still, I open fire. As the plasma lights the surrounding, I realize...

... those weren't trees.
 This exploration was the first bad choice we made.

Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Puting all efforts in relationship, ignore every mistakes but still I m culprit always...mine efforts,love is just waste...
Now I think I made a bad choice for my life. Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
When I want a divorce from u.
U know why, u were my bad choices.
U broke my happiness,love lost, safety stolen, security gone, hope vanished for me .now I feel unsafe, and repeatance my  bad dicison, really I had taken a wrong dicison to marry u.
U were my bad choices only.
That's why I need a divorce from u. Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
Fall in Love. Head over heels.
Overcome every doubt n hesitation and your own principles. 
Once you have given everything you can, you are dumped. 
No reason. 
Maybe a new interest. 
You wonder what hit you. 
All your life. 
End of story.  Write a #shortstory titled #badchoice that tell the story of the bad choice you made in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification