Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best project Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best project Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the indian film project, the charcoal project, investigatory project in chemistry for class 11, investigatory project in biology for class 12, investigatory project in chemistry for class 12,

• 31 Followers
  • 187 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sneha

mute video

Mehar Nisa

Kids motor boat project #kidsplay #kidsvideos #project #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Amit Kumar Roy

mute video

Bikash Burnwal

#HR #Documentation #smart Their are people who don't believe in smart work,they only want the proof, they even don't understand the main things, main points, they have their own agenda just to find mistakes in any good work. They even don't see the efforts that are made,they only see the minor faults. #exam #project #yqbaba #yqtales #yqtales

read more
Idiotic person see documentation,
......And there are some
       Smart people,
       who believe on 
       logical presentation.. #hr #documentation
#smart 
Their are people who don't believe in smart work,they only want the proof, they even don't understand the main things, main points, they have their own agenda just to find mistakes in any good work.
They even don't see the efforts that are made,they only see the minor faults.
#exam #project #yqbaba #yqtales #yqtales

Swapnil Moon

It was approximately 2 years back. It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering. Now, the thing is about Final Year Project. When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it. But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder. Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics. It took 2 week to decide only topic name. Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite #yqbaba #yqquotes #titfortat #sucks #takethat #groupproject

read more
Actually, I am a Karma Believer.
But, for the very first time I made people to fall in their own trap.
Read Caption. It was approximately 2 years back.
It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering.
Now, the thing is about Final Year Project.
When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it.
But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder.
Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics.
It took 2 week to decide only topic name.
Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite

DrREBATIKANTA NAYAK

mute video

Cerebral Derange

He projects her through his eyes
But they couldn't understand
Except broken heart,
Only broken heart can understand
The language of falling tears #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#project#broken

Cerebral Derange

He projects her through his eyes
But they couldn't understand
Except broken heart,
Only broken heart can understand
The language of falling tears #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#project#broken

Kunal Satish Patil

Automatic Street light #project #Student #Light #Support #plz #Motivational

read more
mute video

Gaurav Dutta

The reason why Indian innovation is the least seen!! #yqbaba #innovation #work #project #gauravdutta #ttt #microtale life

read more
The enthusiastic employee who quoted "Why not? What If? Where? When? How isn't? Who won't?

He is now too ignorant to prove the vision during the next innovation sprint.

The reason why Indian innovation is the least seen!!

#yqbaba #innovation #work #project #gauravdutta #ttt #microtale #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification