Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spendyourevenings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spendyourevenings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to spend time alone and be happy, spend meaning in hindi, spend time with your family quotes, spend and spent meaning in hindi, how did you spend your yesterday 320,

• 36 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Swathi Ammu

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Thinking and praising the Almighty 
For such a courageous life.....  How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Meenakshi M Singh

How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh

read more
My beloved and nature,
In a heart to heart rendezvous,
Over a cup of hot piping masala chai
Somewhere in the middle of a journey How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #meenakshimsingh

Karthika Karthika

How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 my friends....
playing games🤡 
             Without DISTRUBENCE.... 🤠 How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Friends
At place with no internet
So we share our secrets
And enjoy the weather
Looking at the sky How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨✨✨

read more
Peace✨
By filling new colors
To reset my sunset
With peace
I need to work day and night
To get awaiting peace....
I want to spend my evening with peace..... 
 How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨✨✨

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you and a cup of cofffee in your favorite place. Where we had our first date. Where I held your hand for the first time. I miss that place the most. More than that I miss us being together in evening.  How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Atul Kaul

read more
You
Snaking around me
Slithering around me
Raising temperature and pleasure
To a never known before crescendo
Till I crash into thores of ecstasy
And everything else blacks out 
Just you and me and angelic transmorphism
::MOJZAA©:: How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

read more
Myself going on a long drive
Without having anything on my mind
Be cool & avoid the hive
Its the happiness & peace we all need to find  How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I would like to spend my evening with my Angel, but I don't know where is she but one beautiful day she will be with  me  on that day I celebrate my  special evening a beautiful and romantic atmosphere, with no fear
 no stress no just sharing with beautiful moment and iam waiting for that evening  How do you like to #spendyourevenings? #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification