Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartofgold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartofgold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, love is beautiful because it is controlled by heart, love words for her from the heart, love poems for her from the heart,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Renee D. Gross

🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞 BE Y☀️U TI ✨"FULL"✨ 💌💚*🙏...{FUL✨FILL*✨INGLY} #intricatelayers #depthdisplayers #evoker #exuder #exemplifyer #Exquisite #elegance #enhancer NOJOTO #nojotoonpinterest #heartofgold

read more
INTRICATE LAYERS
WHAT AWESOMENESS* EXUDES...
{WELCOMINGLY VIEWED}
FROM THE
DISPLAYER💛~ 🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞💛🌞
BE Y☀️U TI ✨"FULL"✨
💌💚*🙏...{FUL✨FILL*✨INGLY}
#intricatelayers #depthdisplayers
#evoker #exuder #exemplifyer
#exquisite #elegance #enhancer
#NOJOTO
#NOJOTOONPINTEREST

भाwaना रai🌺

After meeting him I realised what actually the word "BEST FRIEND" means. My concept, my perception everything changed after knowing how good a person can be. Trust me You made me realise what best friend means may be this can be objectionable for my few friends, but I won't hesitate to say this. What is truth it is truth, nothing and no-one can change it. Luckiest to have you #bestfriend#cum#mama#heartofgold#LotsOfLove#Gbu

read more
My Best Friend
Beautiful eyes with descent smile,
Medium height with simple sight,
Open mind with worth of lies,
Poet on work with pen in mind.

Brain in load with race on road
Living life still in cries
Craving for Success unaware of access
Heart with ache for the people's sake.

Friend like him is heaven of win;
Adore for him is sinner for sin.
Love you till the moon and back;
Keep smiling that will never lack.

Lets know the name filled with fame.
Little cute, little funny
Little mute, little Honey
Its non other than you Sunny❤ After meeting him I realised what actually the word "BEST FRIEND" means. My concept, my perception everything changed after knowing how good a person can be. Trust me You made me realise what best friend means may be this can be objectionable for my few friends, but I won't hesitate to say this. What is truth it is truth, nothing and no-one can change it. Luckiest to have you #bestfriend#cum#mama#heartofgold#lotsoflove#Gbu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification