Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best teenagers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best teenagers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about short sad love stories for teenagers, romantic love stories for teenagers, social skills for teenagers with developmental and autism spectrum disorders, teenagers quotes about life and love, romantic love stories for teenagers in hindi,

• 31 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dhruvik Parmar

mute video

Zara Sogra

mute video

Zara Sogra

mute video

Zara Sogra

mute video

The Incomplete Metaphor

Modern Loneliness 🎵 #teenagers #Music #newgeneration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohit Ranjan Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Syed Aabidhussain

read more
Feeling poetic
Without her. Modern Loneliness 🎵
#teenagers #music #newgeneration  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohit Ranjan

Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Syed Aabidhussain

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4232poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #teenagers #reversepsychology #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
Push them from heights,
they'll fly,
'Reverse Psychology' illustrated
in teenagers. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4232poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #teenagers #reversepsychology #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Chandan

mute video

Tay Swizzle

*Me as a kid*
Friend: Look at her, her skirt is wet.
Me: she must have peed.

*Now*
Friend: Look at her, her skirt is wet.
Me: she must have squirted. #kids #teenagers #pee_tales #squirt_tales #yqbaba

Vedika

#Sixtysixthquote #Teenage #teenagers life #openchallenge Here I come up with a new challenge! Write something about Teenage... It can be about Friendship, Love or anything but must be related to Teenage! Don't forget to use the tag #vedikajainchallenge !!❤ And open challenge to M. Lisa

read more
Friends at Teenage are like Drugs, we know that they can be unintentionally harmful for us after a period of time, but we are addicted to them in such a way that it is hard to stay away from them. #sixtysixthquote #teenage #teenagers #life #openchallenge 

Here I come up with a new challenge!
Write something about Teenage... It can be about Friendship, Love or anything but must be related to Teenage!
Don't forget to use the tag #vedikajainchallenge !!❤

And open challenge to
M. Lisa

Manisha Saini

#Student 's life #teenagers

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification