Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best studentsday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best studentsday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspire/the students/develop/a habit/reading/of/library/to, high school popular guy fall in love with new student, sonnet about love by students, thought of the day in english for students, thank you quotes for students on teachers day,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

friend forever

Advance wishes #studentsday #apjabdulkalam

read more
We usually celebrate teachers day on birth anniversary of sarvepalli radha Krishna who is a great teacher

But we celebrate students day on birth anniversary of dr.A.P.J abdul kalam who is an average student...... Many of the persons who settled at higher positions are just average students...... May be you can just manage your study but you can lead your life...... This day is for average students like us.......
HAPPY STUDENTS DAY Advance wishes
#studentsday 
#apjabdulkalam

Springblossoms

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #kalam We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. Use #studentsday and address the system and the society. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Allow children to study of their choice.
There is much more than Doctor and Engineer. Let them explore and do it. Because every field together creates a balance and as a result there is harmony. Just give them inspirational stories of Great APJ Abdul Kalam, Einstein, Kalpana Chawla, etc. They will love it😊❤ Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #Kalam

We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. 
Use #StudentsDay and address the system and the society. 

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Raphael Suleiman

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. Use #studentsday and address the system and the society. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Education is medication to the mind Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

JANVI BARNWAL

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #kalam We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. Use #studentsday and address the system and the society. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hope.. someday you will stop judging me ..
And will start to judge yourself instead..

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #Kalam

Vivek kr Sinha

#Quotes life #Zindagi #classroom #School #studentsday YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #vivek

read more
From " Class m chup chup Kar hasne see lekr puree class ko Hasane Tak"
We all grew up #quotes #life #zindagi #classroom #school #studentsday YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #vivek

Sourajita D

Dedicating a #testimonial to Aman Raj. Never cease to pull my leg and please do leave a space for collabs. I want to fill the void with love. In the Atma font😄😄😄 #sourajita #yqbaba #yqtales #feelings #microtale #studentsday Happy #Durgapuja

read more
He is not just a writer for me. He is that person whose words have "changed my life in a constructive way." And that very one who pulls my leg on my quotes of love. 

You might be an IITian to the world but a friend for me. Thanks for being such a sweet one. Dedicating a #testimonial to Aman Raj.

Never cease to pull my leg and please do leave a space for collabs. I want to fill the void with love.

In the Atma font😄😄😄
#sourajita #yqbaba #yqtales #feelings #microtale #studentsday 
Happy #durgapuja

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. Use #studentsday and address the system and the society. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have taught me to
Silently listen to You 
But be what I am
Do what I want. 

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

AYUSH SINGH

read more
You have taught me to
Silently listen to You 
But be what I am
Do what I want. 

Umang Parmar

read more
Choice is yours

Being greedy 
Or
Helping needy.

Shiraj Naidu

Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #kalam We've all been students at one point and we continue to be. Use #studentsday and address the system and the society. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...comfort never comforts

read more
Why so much in anxiety?
Move your pedal for the night city,
Relax your duty under the slums' beauty.
Wake up from your cradle,
And brace your jammed muscles. Today we celebrate World Students' Day on Abdul Kalaam's birthday. #Kalam

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...comfort never comforts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification