Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storyforgrandchildren Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storyforgrandchildren Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisi ki love story bataiye, wo ladki nahi zindagi hai meri school love story, love story नहीं, jayantabhai ki love story, naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai school love story,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
At any obstacle remember,
 you are still breathing!  The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Meenakshi M Singh

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That the old lady was hell of a woman who didn't impose her dreams on children rather she kept seeing new dreams and fulfilling those on her own with her passion and urge to learn. She was flawed but very kind and that old lady is their glowing granny who binges on dark chocolates and chai. The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #yourquoteandmine #meenakshimsingh #yqbaba

Osho Jain

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻✨♥️

read more
Ohh god! This is really really big foresight 😂
But one thing that I would like to clear beforehand.. That I will going to be the world's second most beautiful grandmother( because 1 rank has already been secured by my own granny 👵) most probably after 50 years 
By the way ....the story that I would like to tell to my grandchildren is...Simple story of little girl.... 
Story of little girl, who has various dreams to fulfill
How she bravely come out to strengthen her voice with the support of her parents, with her willpower .... To convert her simple but magical dreams into reality.... With her besties like lord ganu, Lord hanu😊
Although, still I don't know what is going to be the climax of this story.... Let's see what will be the climax, fingers cross.... Hope for the best 😁
Osho jain 🌻

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻✨♥️

Abid

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #yqsayyed #yqido #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kids,, relationships are never easy to maintain,
You have to suffer and sometimes bear the pain.
You have to choose fearlessly and also accept your mistakes,
You have to be bold enough and do whatever it takes.

You can dream big but keep your feet on the ground,
What goes definitely comes back, the world is round.
Be true, be selfless and work tirelessly for others,
Even if they are rich or even if they are in tatters.
Love all, hate none and ignore things which are beyond logic,
The world need more tolerance and love before it gets tragic.
Marry once, love thrice and save love for someone again,
You never know who gets healed 'cos love never goes in vain.  The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren?
#yqsayyed
#yqido #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
your grandfather
was never the one,
I wanted for me... The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

praveen kalabhavi

The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't complain about your life when you are the one who is handling it.
If you want your life to be meaningful go out and do something about it.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
 The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

saman asfia rehmani

KAROLY broke world history by consecutively winning 2 gold medals in Olympics. KAROLY Tackas of the Hungarian Army, was top pistol shooter in the world for men's 25 metre rapid fire pistol. He had won many national and international Championship in shooting. He was preparing for Olympics 1940 and was expected to win gold medal for his Nation. But one day in 1938 during his Army session hand grade exploded in his right hand, his shooting hand and With the Lost of his hand he also lost his drea #Motivation #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine #remembertowrite #storyforgrandchildren #saman_asfia #saman_asfia_story

read more
Karoly broke world history by consecutively winning 2 gold medals in Olympics.
Karoly Tackas of the Hungarian Army, was the top pistol shooter in the world for men's 25 metre rapid fire pistol. He had won many national and international Championship in shooting. He was preparing for Olympics 1940 and was expected to win gold medal for his nation.

But one day in 1938 during his Army session a hand grade exploded in his right hand,his shooting hand and with the lost of his hand he also lost his dream of winning gold in Olympics.

Full piece in caption plz go through...!
 KAROLY broke world  history by consecutively winning 2 gold medals in Olympics.

KAROLY Tackas of the Hungarian Army, was top pistol shooter in the world for men's 25 metre rapid fire pistol. He had won many national and international Championship in shooting. He was preparing for Olympics 1940 and was expected to win gold medal for his Nation.

But one day in 1938 during his Army session hand grade exploded in his right hand, his shooting hand and With the Lost of his hand he also lost his drea

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
As a kid, I never had the confidence to write even if it was an essay.I used to coax my dad to write for me whenever my teacher asked to write an essay.  Thar day dad was dealing with some priblem in his business and when I asked him to write , he simply got irritated.I cried. Yes I cried and decided I would never ask dad ro write for me. I wrote myself and my teacher adjudged it the best one in the class.  Since then I have got much accolades for my writing skill. I want to tell my grandchildren that had it not been for my dad's scolding I wouldn't  have become a writer and it had always been a proud moment for me when I saw dad smiling reading my write up, news articles or my books. The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
The story of life...
The story of love...
The story sacrifice...
The story of struggle...
The story of emotions...
The story of victory....
The story of tears...
The story of smile..
The story of us...

One story which unfolds all stories

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Life always play fair... As you Sow, So shall you reap...!! The stories that pass the test of time are the real stories. What is that timeless story from your life that you'll preserve for your grandchildren? #storyforgrandchildren #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification