Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afteralongclimb Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afteralongclimb Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to love someone again after they hurt you, ghusl ki dua after periods in hindi, india from curzon to nehru and after pdf, india from curzon to nehru and after, meeting after long time love quotes,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Sweet Sour

The fear I conquered, the place I reached,
The peace I achieved, the lessons I learned.

There is lot to share!¡  #afteralongclimb #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yourquotedidi #yourquote

Major Mystique

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
all the little steps that seemed not worth the effort count and every firm breathe of relief adding in the final sweet streak of accomplishment to the view What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
The long journey of sacrifices made by my parents for completion of my dreams....  What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Gayathri

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
my transformation of actions and thoughts.. What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes  #yqbaba

Marufa Mazumder

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
They had left,
Only ME remained,
Never mind,I Extinguished myself
and kept on climbing 
 What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A foolish version of me 
Believing I was the best of me then
But now turning back
And seeing the outcomes
I was a learner
Learing my lessons with suspense...  What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
the rough path I crossed....
to reach to the top What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the macro versus the micro world and
all the soldering lines to hold it all together. What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes love #Pain #lookingback

read more
your almost unconditional love
trying hard to set me free
and,
at the same time, clenching in pain
as you suffer my frailties
while still believing in me!

Shail Raghuvanshi
 What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#love 
#pain 
#lookingback

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
my much cherished huge distance from the madding crowd and feel the soothing sense of absolute peace around me. What do you see #afteralongclimb? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification