Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wouldyoumissme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wouldyoumissme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about would love someone to, and would like to, love quotes for would be husband, who would think that love, would you love me the same,

• 30 Followers
  • 33 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Definitely not
I miss each and every today daily....  Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Osho Jain

Complete this #Conversation and tell #wouldyoumissme? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Yes, definitely I will miss you ....But why you will go😌
Albeit, I haven't seen you..
I don't know who you are...
But you are really doing a fantastic service...
Yes service not job....
You are giving youngsters like us to think out of limits... Augmenting our innovative, analytical skills
Qualitatively you are strengthening our life by giving us platform like YQ....
Thanks YQ team.... Complete this #conversation and tell #wouldyoumissme? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with V Nik

read more
So I wish to be together again please consider this fervent plea..  Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
Collaborating with V Nik

Bizz_are_ Soul

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yourfeelings

read more
and the blue ticks,
never delivered a reply,
in return... Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourfeelings

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Don't talk about leaving now"
"Answer me"
Silence 
"Yes, I will miss you the most. I will miss all the stupid things that I have done whil I was with you. I will miss the places we went together. I will miss these beautiful eyes, that beautiful smile of yours. And mostly I will miss myself, the way I Am when I Am with you"
She hugged him tight to make him belive she won't live. That was their last hug. Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When am with you, am lively, happy and peaceful. When you are not around, I feel am going down. I miss you. Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When am with you, am lively, happy and peaceful. When you are not around, I feel am going down. I miss you.You might not be with me, but you are always in my mind. The way you walk, fight, smile and cry, is all am dying to see. I miss you, you are my life. Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

Complete this #Conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #foreverlove #loveu

read more
"No, I will not"

"Ohhh..."

"Don't you want to know the reason?"

"Tell..."

"Because...I will never let you to leave" Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #foreverlove #loveu

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
"Yes..because the I in me would have 
left with you".
 Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
"Listen, you don't have the option to leave me, because you know I hate to live even a moment when I will have to miss you". Complete this #conversation. Imagine your loved one asking you #wouldyoumissme. Tell why.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification