Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best virus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best virus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 life cycles of a virus, what is the meaning of ebola virus 10, the meaning of virus, the memes virus, online system scan for virus free 10,

• 348 Followers
  • 568 Stories

Sundar creations

Preeti Kumari

#Faster #Way #(to #remove #virus #from #Laptop Naveen Ashok Kumar Amar Yadav Ritu Dhangar shashi kala mahto #Comedy

read more

Shalini Nigam

"बदनामी" दुनिया का सबसे तेज 
फैलने वाला "वायरस" है!

©Shalini Nigam #दुनिया #virus #yqdidi #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Nojoto

Kaushik Sinha

Rahul Sharma

Some people share homology 
with virus. They are dead and 
lifeless untill you let these 
obligatory parasites invade 
your space and infect your peace.  #virus #yqbaba #rentmylife #yqtales #yourfeelings #yqdidi #yqdiary #writer

Vennila

You came
 and
 Injected me as a virus
 and 
I don't know how to pick you out #challengeaccepted #yqchallenge #virus #rentmylife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqbabaquotes

Springblossoms

Wash your hands properly with soap else let the virus love your hands...small practices also make impact...stay alert and safe 💁 #Spread the #awareness #covid19 #corona #virus #Health #yqbaba

read more
     Wash your hands properly with soap else let the virus love your hands...small practices also make impact...stay alert and safe 💁

#spread the #awareness

#covid19 #corona #virus #health #yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Laughter is good for health. It has the necessary proteins and vitamins necessary for all round growth. I'm trying to give you a laughter shake like protein shake everyday. Enjoy. 🤭😂 It's #BomanIrani from the movie #3idiots. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #virus #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2723. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
OFFER OFFER OFFER
I have come with an offer. I'm gonna start an unpaid subscription. It goes like this: 
If you subscribe to it, you can read my quotes. I'll pay you for it. But you must like, comment and highlight them. Kaisa laga?  Laughter is good for health. It has the necessary proteins and vitamins necessary for all round growth. 
I'm trying to give you a laughter shake like protein shake everyday. Enjoy. 🤭😂

It's #BomanIrani from the movie #3Idiots.

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #Virus #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2723.

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥   #YourQuoteAndMine

Vivek Sharma

#corona #virus #lessons

" we have enough nuclear weapons to destroy planet earth many times,but not enough hospitals to save all humanity even once , what a irony "... #coronavirus #corona #life #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqtales

Vivek Sharma

If your region,Race, religion, colour, caste,creed,profession, language etc doesn't provide you immunity towards Corona Virus than kindly acknowledge that we all humans are same & we have made artificial barriers among us,That's all.... 
#corona #virus #pandemic #save #humanity #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqthoughts #yqrandoms #life #humanity #coronavirus
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification